Apple, Flu

Chapter 8

Lilith stares at them for a few moments before she sighs with her horns receding. If this man could make her brother feel this happy and content, then she doesn't see a reason why she shouldn't support their relationship when the brunette hasn't done anything bad to Lucifer thus far.

"Alright.... I'll rule hell while you're staying here in the living world, BUT." She glares at her brother when he stood up from his seat to try and hug her. "If this man ever tries to hurt you.... Emotionally that is, then you better promise me that you won't let a mere human trample on you.... Again." Lucifer stared at her before he reluctantly nodded, knowing he can't argue with her when it comes to that.

He may have protected his sister from their father's wrath, but she knew all too well that he won't know how to protect himself when it comes to someone he has grown attached to. She was the one that had to deal with and punish all of his toxic exes these past thousands of years.

"Rest assured, I won't be 'trampling' on him, though I will try my best to take care of him instead. I'll always be by his side whenever he needs me." Allen says as he glances towards Rose from behind Lilith who was giving him a smile and a thumbs up.

"Good, then that settles it. Oh and don't ask me how I got my hands on this but...." She rummages through her purse before pulling out a half sliced apple then tossing it to her brother. "Sadly, it doesn't work for someone that has their angel form sealed. So I hope that you..." She glances at Allen before turning her gaze back at Lucifer, "...Might just have better luck than us." She rearranged her bag before she helped Rose stand from the couch.

Rose pats her back hoping to reassure her from her sudden mood change as she waved goodbye to the couple behind them with Lucifer still staring at the apple in shock.

"What's wrong Hun? Was something bothering you?" Rose asked her partner when they were a block away from Lucifer's house, suddenly feeling concerned that she might not be feeling well. Lilith shook her head but her expression still remains sad.

"Remember when I told you earlier that I'll explain to you what 'IT' is later at yours?" At the other's nod she sighs since she can't wait till they get to Rose's house before she tries to find the right words to start her explanation,.

"Me and my brother.... We've always wanted to have children of our own some day, preferably with someone who will love us unconditionally."

She looks at Rose, smiling at her with utmost affection. Even if she does eat other humans, Rose has a very kind, caring, loving and understanding personality which she can't find in a LOT of sinners down in hell.

"So, after we got sent down to hell as punishment, we tried to make do with our new lives. As more sinners come down then get exterminated by the exorcists, every year we had to make new rules and laws to protect them. Eventually we got bored doing the exact same thing for a few years so we started to seek out partners.... Most of them thought that me and my brother have an 'open marriage' for some reason." Rose cringed at that, she could see why they would think so since Lilith looks nothing like her angelic form, which as she described looks like a female version of her brother but with pink eyes, than when she's in her demon form.

"We didn't bother to correct them since we didn't want random sinners knowing about us being siblings. then we quickly realized that sinners weren't the best at respecting our boundaries." She frowns as she recalls how naive she used to be when she had first dated a sinner hoping that she would eventually find someone better.