My desperate plane ride

I had just drank a lot of my favorite peach iced tea before getting on the plane for a 3 hour trip back home to Florida

I had just drank a lot of my favorite peach iced tea before getting on the plane for a 3 hour trip back home to Florida.  I had a window seat and was relaxed and rather tired.  In fact, I took some sleep aid to help pass the time and fall asleep on the plane.  I remember right after taking off being offered more to drink so I took a big bottle of water and drank it, then soon fell asleep.

Soon after I woke up about as desperate to pee as could be with the plane bouncing up and down with really bad bumps.  I had to squeeze my legs tight as the pressure grew on my huge, aching bladder.

I needed to pee so badly I tried to undo my seat belt and stand up when the woman said I had to sit down it was too dangerous to walk around on the plane. I said I really need to pee badly and she said I'm sorry you'll just have to wait.

I had to put the seat belt back on which didn't help since my medium blue jeans were super tight and my satin boxers continued to push into my bulging bladder.  There was no one in the middle seat, but a cute girl was sitting on the end and she gave me a weird look when I told the woman of my desperation.

I tried to stay calm as the plane would be landing in about 20 minutes.  I knew I wouldn't be able to get up until then.  I squeezed my legs as hard as I could bouncing in my little airplane seat, but it just wasn't helping.

Every minute or so I could feel the liquid inside me working its way closer and closer to the edge and about 5 minutes later I knew I couldn't last much longer. It was very cold on the plane which didn't help as I was shivering from that as well has having to pee so badly.

Seconds seemed like hours as I felt the pee inside me almost coming out.  Then the plane started moving up and down with many bumps.  I suddenly felt something hot inside my tight boxers, a jet of pee escaped.

I squeezed as hard as I could, but my muscles kept relaxing and jet after jet of literal hot pee started filling up my tiny satin boxers.  I felt the warmth flow down my butt and I knew the back of my tight jeans must be getting wet.

Finally only a few minutes before landing jets of pee became a soft, steady stream of hot liquid shooting against my already drenched boxers.  I did everything I could to stop it, but I just couldn't.

I watched as my jeans turned dark and shiny as the hot pee started puddling between my legs.  A few seconds later the puddle grew to a pool of pee between my thighs.  I couldn't stop it and at this point just gave up and relaxed.

I opened my legs as the steady stream became a torrent of pee. Shooting so hard a small fountain was erupting through the front of my jeans.  Pee quickly poured off the seat darkening the carpet below.  I was so embarrassed yet relieved at the same time.

I sat there helplessly peeing for well over a minute as the girl next to me looked down at my jeans then quickly looked away.  Pee was flowing down both legs front and back, soaking my bottom and the seat, flowing into my sneakers. I was a mess.

I got off the plane as fast as I could hoping no one would see me and ran as fast as I could to a fountain which I jumped in to hide the fact that I peed.

Feel free to email me peepantsguy at hotmail if you'd like to chat more, I have many stories, but this was the most recent that happened last night!