Chapter Twenty Five: A Season and a Desk Job

I'm back! Did you miss me?
This chapter contains smut, so you have been warned!

(Mating season chapter requested by Suckerpsych )

THIS JUST HAS A SMUT SCENE, THERE ARE PIECES TO THE PLOT)

Enjoy!
••••••••

You had practically skipped into the lair.

You spotted Mikey, Leo, and Raph lounging on the couch, paying attention the the tv. Donnie was the recliner, staring down at his phone.

"I got the job!" You say suddenly, cheer radiating through your voice.

All four heads snap in your direction.

"Ohmigosh!" Mikey squeals, his grin spreading from ear to ear.

Leo hops over the back of couch, taking you in his arms and spinning you in a circle. You giggle, feeling his lips sucking on the skin of your neck.

"Someone's excited to see me." You chuckle.

The slider turtle sets you down, still keeping his arms hooked around your waist. "I'm just happy for you, Mischief!" Leo protests.

"We all are." Raph adds, smiling genuinely.

"Thanks you guys."

"God, Y/n! You are sooo gorgeous." He says in a slur, his eyes scanning you up and down. "And Jesus, it's hot. Ima get some water."

Leo takes off without another word, making a straight beeline for the kitchen.

"Is he...acting weird to you guys?"

Everyone shrugs, paying attention to their own activities.

Leo comes in, instantly coming to your side. "What's up?" He asks smoothly. The red eared slider hesitates, looking down at his sweaty palms and anxious body, before a wave of realization washes over him.

You squint in confusion.

"Oh!" Leo chuckles. "Is that why I feel so funny?"

"I don't wanna know." Donnie grumbles to himself.

"Y/n! Princess! Baby! Love!" Leonardo rambles. "I need to talk to you!"

Leo's hand wraps around yours as he pulls you away to his room, smiling like a goofy idiot.

"You...you are so cute. What's going, babe?" You chuckle, cocking an eyebrow in a slight nervous confusion.

Leo shrugs, hopping up onto his bed and patting right beside him. You go to sit down, only for the turtle to grab your hips and pull you onto his lap. He nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, inhaling the scent.

"What's going on?" You whisper, smiling to yourself. You definitely weren't complaining about this newly found affection.

"Long answer or short answer?"

"Short."

"It's my mating season, love." He says softly, a deep churr escaping his lips. "I-I'm really h-horny." He struggles to get the words out, dirty thoughts swarming his brain.

"Oh." Is all you say, your face instantly turning red.

"We don't have to..."

"I can help you out, hun." You say with a bashfully smile. "It's okay. Not like we haven't done it before."

"Really?"

"Really." You confirm.

Leo grins in excitement, starting by placing a hungry kiss on your lips. He didn't waste a second in shoving his tongue in, tasting and exploring every inch of your mouth.