Season 4 Episode 10. Inmates

(bro really wants those donuts.)

-epic intro here cuz why not?-

I opened the doors to the exit to find a horde waiting right outside. they were about 20-25 feet away. the field was bare. i felt the sun on my skin and i felt alive. i quickly ran before any of the walkers could spot me. i went through a broken fence and ran as fast as i could. i didn't turn back to look.
________________

i had ran for miles and miles for hours, i never stopped not even if my calves ached. finally i stopped and collapsed onto my knees and hands. we're all going to die. the thought repeated in my mind as tears started to fall from my eyes again i felt like such a little bitch for allowing myself to cry like this, i was crying too much. i felt someone grab my shoulder and immediately i looked up. there was nothing but the touch felt familiar just for a moment. it felt like.. home? like it was cole, my biological dad, lori, and.. for some reason Merle? in the direction i was looking i saw something "terminus?" i questioned aloud. "those who arrive survive." then it hit me. everyone should be there, an obvious place to meet up. i read the map and immediately started to run up the tracks, excited to see everyone.
___

after half a day i stopped and climbed a tree with a rock. leaned my back against the tree my breath was heavy. i used my rock to sharpen up the edges of my knife before using it on my swords. i opened my bag and took a sip out of a water bottle. my eyelids felt heavy. the longer i tried to stay awake the heavier they got. "th-they're alive" i murmured to myself as my eyes slowly shut by themselves. i leaned back on the tree and dozed off.
_________

not much to write here, sorry.

posted; march 10th, 8:08 pm