Chapter 9

This song helped me write this chapter you should listen to it while reading 🤌. I'm not forcing, it may just help you visualize cause I know it helped me...also this song may not be a perfect match to this chapter...WARNING.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

~~Harumi's POV~~
Me and the others watched as Lloyd attacked Ras. Lloyd was angry and heartbroken. He watched as someone he considered his own kid practically get murdered in front of him. I honestly don't blame him...I would do the same.

"LLOYD UNLOCKED HIS ONI FORM?!" Kai and Nya yelled in unison.

"You didn't know?" I said confused looking back at Kai and Nya.

"YOU DID?!" They yelled back.

"Yeah...he did a LONGGG time ago.." I started.

"HOW LONG AGO!" They yelled again.

"Back with the Crystal King" I finished.

I watched as Nya's face filled with terror and shock, while Kai's face filled with worry and shock. They all turned back towards Lloyd who was still trying to kill Ras. We watched Ras step aside and we all stopped and froze just like Lloyd.

I turned towards Nya who had tears rolling down her cheeks. We heard Jay yell at Lloyd...

"Who the hell are you?" Jay said in a fighting stance.

'He doesn't remember anything?' I thought to myself. I turned back towards Nya she just sat on the ground looking towards Jay and Lloyd, Kai was trying to comfort her. I guess she heard and thought the same thing I heard and thought.

I turned my head again to see what was happening and what I saw made MY heart break in two...........I watched as Lloyd's life energy was being DRAINED.

I saw golden and purple like ribbons left his body and entered the contraption. I watched as Lloyd hit the ground so hard that I thought he was going to have broken bones.

I didn't think twice...I ran as fast as I possible could, trying to get to Lloyd. As I ran I felt my blood boil with anger, why would anyone want to do something like this to someone so......kind.

I fell to my knees next to Lloyd, holding him close. I felt for a pulse...my heart stopped, there was no pulse...I felt my eyes sting with hot tears threatening to fall.

I couldn't hold them anymore and I started sobbing where I was. I always hated crying especially in front of Lloyd and the others. But I didn't care anymore. Someone that I LOVED so much was....dead.

I felt Nya and Kai next to me, Nya also felt for a pulse...

"He is still alive rumi..." Nya spoke softly.

I guess my hands were trembling so bad that I didn't feel it...he had a very faint pulse. I slowly stopped crying and just thanked the FSM.

"But we need to hurry and get him medical attention, or he won't last long" Kai said quickly.

I nodded, watching as Kai picked Lloyd up from the ground. I turned back towards Ras, Jordana, and apparently Jay, if glares could kill Ras would have been dead.

~~No ones POV~~
Cole met up with Kai to help him carry Lloyd inside, while the others not including Zane and Sora would fight off Lord Ras and his army.

Nobody had seen strength like that before...well except for Lloyd. Sora had left Zane with Arin and came to fight with everybody else. No one knew if the two would make it or not...but they all tried to look at things from the bright side.

~~Nya's POV~~
I couldn't process anything...it was as if I was a computer with full storage. Lloyd had found his oni form, Jay was back but his memories were gone, Arin was in a life or death situation, and so was Lloyd.

I finally found my Yin, well he found me...unwillingly. I needed to get him back...at ANY cost. I looked around figuring out how I would get to him.

Everyone who wasn't helping Arin and Lloyd were in fighting stances, ready to attack at the fall of a leaf. I had enough of this patience, I charged at Ras in an attempt to get to Jay.

The others followed suit, not fully knowing what the plan was. My plan was simple, kick Lord Ras to hell and get to Jay...simple....right? Maybe.

I pulled out my spear and threw it at Ras...if he wouldn't have stepped out of the way...he would have been hurt, but he did step out of the way. I had enough of his crap. Sora must have known what I was doing because while I was fighting Ras she captured Jay.Nothing gets past her I guess.

Now all we have to do is get rid of Ras and his army. We put up one hell of a fight...Lord Ras had finally retreated, I sighed in relief, just happy be was gone...but for how long, nobody knows.

"SORA, YOU GOT HIM!!" I yelled happily.

"It wasn't that hard to figure out what you were doing" Sora replied sarcastically.

"Now how are we going to get him to remember?" I asked.

"I may have an idea..." Sora said.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
HELLO ma peeps... I am going to leave yall off here...I worked really hard on this chapter in celebration 🎊 of 2K reads!!!!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter...chapter 10 will come soon idk when, but it depends on school ig 😁🌸🎊🎉🙏 (please tell me what you think I the comments also vote 💚💚)