He ran his tongue back up my thighs before twirling it around my clit, making me moan. I grabbed his head as he continued to lick and tease me. His hands slid up to my hips and squeezed them, driving me crazy. I could feel the pressure building as he slipped a finger inside of me, making me squirm. Then two fingers. Then three, stretching me all while still licking my clit. Then, as I reached the very edge, Luffy sucked on my clit, immediately bringing me to climax. I shuddered and convulsed underneath him, making him work even harder.

Before I had a chance to settle, he started kissing back up my torso, landing on my lips as he unbuckled and shimmied off his pants. He rubbed the tip against me and looked at me questioningly. I put both hands on his face as he looked at me. His eyes were heavy lidded, making my heart jump. He always looked so sexy when he looked at me like that. He kissed me passionately, parting his lips and thrusting his tongue inside my mouth, making me moan. He pulled away and looked at me again, still rubbing itself on me.

"Misaki?" He breathed, waiting for my answer.

I gulped and nodded, unable to say no to him. A smirk placed over his lips before he started kissing my neck again. His dick slowly entered me, making me gasp at how big he was. It had been a little too long since we did this. He went slow, cursing underneath his breath as he stretched me.

"Damn, you're so...." I grabbed his shoulders, making him trail off. I didn't know where to put my hands, switching between his shoulders, his neck and his face wildly as he continued to push deeper and deeper inside of me. "Fuck, it drives me crazy when you do that." He muttered.

   "S-sorry." I said, gasping as he pushed his hips all the way against me.

   "Don't say sorry, M'." He said, kissing my shoulder. "I love it."

   Once we got used to each other, he started moving, softly caressing me as he pulled out a little bit more with each stroke, until he pulled almost all the way out and slowly rolled his hips back into me. I rolled my hips with him, whimpering and gasping as he continued to build me up. Over and over, in and out, all while slowly tracing his lips up my neck, up my jawline, then nibbling at my ear. He kissed me tenderly on my cheeks, then my forehead, then my nose, until finally meeting his lips with mine. He had stolen all of my lipgloss by now, making his lips soft and supple, and driving me into yet another climax.

   I arched my back as he drove deep inside of me, I clenched around him as I moaned into his lips. I ran my hands up his back, feeling his muscles ripple as I tried to pull him deeper inside of me. Both of our breathing got sharper and we both climaxed at the same time. I felt his hot cum explode inside of me, making me gasp as I climaxed harder. Luffy broke away from our kiss as he moaned my name, making me shudder and squirm against him. He kissed me everywhere he could reach as he continued to cum inside of me, sending me through the roof again.

Despite being completely filled, I wanted more. Neither of us were satisfied, as Luffy kept rocking his hips into me, making himself hard again.

"Fuck, Luffy."

"Shhh." He said, kissing me on the neck as he started getting rougher. He stuck his hand between us and started playing with my clit while he fucked me, making me moan. It wasn't going to take long this time. I reached my climax so so quick this time, it was actually impressive. I shuddered and clenched and moaned, making Luffy's movements more aggressive.

   Suddenly, he was flipping us over, putting me on top of him, making me yelp. Our kiss softened and he lightly bit my lip as I pulled away. He ran his hands through my hair as I sat up, letting them trail down and caress my breasts. He bucked his hips, making himself go deeper as I gasped. My heart was going a million miles an hour as he touched my cheek softly, bringing me back in for another kiss. Luffy's hands ran down to my hips and rolled them against himself, making both of us moan.

   "I missed you." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled, making my heart jump.

   "I fell back in love with you." He said, running his hand through my hair and playing with the ends. "When I couldn't remember." I ran my thumb over his lips, my heart jumping wildly at his words.

  "And I never stopped. Not even for a minute."

  He brought me into another tender kiss, breathing in deep as he did. My breath started getting more ragged. My whole body started tingling and the pressure started building again. His hands slid back down to my hips, rolling them as he started to breathe heavier.

  "Misaki." He breathed, locking eyes with me.

   Our breathing got more erratic, rising and falling in tandem with each other as we both got closer and closer. His grip on my hips tightened, making my skin burn a little as I started to whine. Then, he bucked his hips and pulled me down at the same time, sending me over the edge as he came inside of me again, filling me up and connecting us intrinsically. I gasped as I climaxed beyond anything I've ever done before as Luffy moaned out my name. I collapsed onto him, still shuddering and orgasming for what seemed like an eternity as he covered me in kisses. We were both sopped in sweat and soaked in other ways too. He stayed inside of me, refusing to pull out as he kissed me on the head.

   "I'm afraid to move." He admitted. "I'm afraid it will all go away."

   "Trust me, I get it." I breathed.

    "I just want to stay close like this.... For a while longer." He said, his arms wrapping around me. "Is that ok?"

   "Of course." I murmured, nestling into his chest.

   We sat there for a little while before he finally pulled out and rolled us onto our sides. He squeezed me tight, burying me into his chest.

   "I love you." I hummed, making his hands twitch.

   "I love you too." He said. "I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how much that sucked."

  "It did but... I'll be honest. It almost made this feel even more special." I said, giving him a squeeze.

  "What do you mean?" He asked, pulling back to look at me.

   "Like you said. You fell back in love with me. I always thought ours was one of circumstance."

   Luffy kissed me, pulling me in as close as he could before breaking away and resting his forehead against mine. He looked at me, his eyes big and beautiful.

   "I will always love you. No matter the circumstance. Got it?"

   I smiled, more than I think I ever have before in my life. "Got it."