Chapter 4: Charlie's Realization

Charlie woke up and she noticed that Vaggie wasn't there. This has been going on for a while. Charlie got ready for the day and decided to look for Vaggie in the library. She saw her there. "Hey hun!," Vaggie greeted her. "We need to talk," Charlie said. "What's going on?," Vaggie asked. "Why have you been distant?," Charlie asked. "Me distant? It's been you!," Vaggie said. "Well I feel tension between us lately," Charlie said. "I also feel it too. It's been a long while since you and me have made contact in bed," Vaggie said. "I miss cuddling and fooling around with you." "Vaggie, a relationship shouldn't just be about that! It shouldn't involve being with someone just because you are infatuated, lusting or obsessed/obsessive. It should have mutual trust and not for either partners to co-depend on each other every situation or time," Charlie said and continued, "We need to end this off. It's not going no where." "I can't now!," Vaggie said as she slammed her book down and stormed out to pack her things to leave, "Then it is done." Charlie was alone in the library as she picked the book and put it back.

Charlie made her way back into her room. She heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and saw Angel Dust. "Hey Toots!," Angel Dust said. "I feel bad tension around here. What happened?" "I ended things off with her." Charlie said blankly. "I am so sorry!," Angel Dust put his arm around her. "I always felt that I would walk on thin ice with her. It is also not healthy at all to co-depend on each other all the time." Charlie said. "You do have a point there! I will leave you with Fat Nuggets. He will be here too. If you need to talk more about it, I am always here for you." Angel Dust hugged her and left her room.

Charlie left Fat Nuggets back in Angel's room. She made her way over to the entertainment room and saw Husk playing on a pool table. "Charlie, I saw her storm off with her belongings. It was a called quits right?" Husk said as he drank. "Yes, Husk it happened. I always felt that on both ends there was always a need to co-depend on each other. I always felt that it was a relationship just to not feel lonely. A relationship should be formed naturally on a mutual level." Charlie vented to Husk. "You will be alright! If it is for the better of you then you will learn from it in order for you to evolve. Then it was a sign that it would be sooner or later. If that imp really wants to show you what love is, then I fully support it. Screw the rest! If he leaves you in pieces, I will put him in his place!," Husk said as he gave Charlie a hug. "Thank you so much Husk! Your words always help me," Charlie said. "Anytime, kid! I am here for anything." Husk said and then asked, "Do you want to join me?" "Sure, I do!," Charlie said. Husk and Charlie played on.

Charlie made it back to her room once again. She wanted to clear up any photos together with her former partner and anything else. She heard a knock. Charlie opened the door and it was Alastor. "Hello darling, may I come in?," Alastor asked. Charlie gestured him to come in. "My apologies if it is not my place to talk but I was walking close to the entertainment center earlier and I overheard what you and Husk were talking about." Alastor said. "My condolences if things didn't go smoothly between you both." "No need to apologize, Alastor. I just realized that I deserve to be accompanied by someone who is right for me," Charlie said. "Whoever you choose as your partner, don't let any wayward soul tell you both different. You both can make it through anything. I am not one for relationships but whoever it is that makes you happy then I am in full support." Alastor said with a smile and he hugged Charlie. "Thank you Al, I really appreciate it!," Charlie said. "No need, I am here for you through anything. I must get going to start my broadcast! Adieu, mon chéri!" Alastor made his way out of Charlie's room.

Blitz was wondering about how Charlie is doing. He decided to text her, "Hay Charlie! How u been? :)" "Hi Blitz! A lot happened," Charlie texted back. "I am worried about u. :/ Do u want to talk on da fone?" Blitz said. "Sure Blitz! :)" Charlie replied. Then Charlie's phone rang. "Hello!," Charlie answered. "Hey Charlie!," Blitz answered. "Can you come over? I prefer talking about this with you here," Charlie said. "Sure, anything for you! I will be there quick," Blitz said.  "See you soon!" "Okay Blitz!," Charlie said as she hung up. Charlie cleaned up her bedroom.