Paul Matthews

Full name: Paul James MatthewsSexuality: BisexualGender: cis malePartner: Emma PerkinsNeurodivergent: Autistic and he has social anxietyBirthday: June 16th 1991 (33 years old)

Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: cis male
Partner: Emma Perkins
Neurodivergent: Autistic and he has social anxiety
Birthday: June 16th 1991 (33 years old)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•🪓💙🪓•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
He was raised by a single mother who had an alcohol addictions so most of the things he did would be unnoticed and she wouldn't care, he was practically raising himself.

He was 3 years old when he got diagnosed with autism because his grandma noticed he didn't act like other kids so she took charge and made sure that he would be diagnosed.

He realized he was bisexual when he was 16 years old because there was an handsome man in his class and he just knew.

His first ever friend was Charlotte Sweetly, they became friends in freshman year because they both went to sycamore.

He used to paint his nails when he was in high school and he got made fun of once and he stopped doing it but when he met Emma he started doing it again because Emma liked it.

He hates musicals because when he was 12 he was forced by his grandma to join and after school club to which was a drama club and he was always in the ensemble and he just couldn't get the point of singing and dancing whilst trying to tell a story and he used the same argument with his drama teacher  which was "so you expect me to sing and dance when I feel too much of an emotion!? That makes no sense! I don't sing well either, so you expect me to sing and dance even though I have two left feet and can't sing? I'm telling my own story by just being alive and you expect me to sing and dance doing that life isn't a musical! So why do we make musicals!" He then got kicked out of the club a year later and forced to join football and he hated it less.

His mother and father divorced when he was two years old, his father was called James so that's his middle name, he can barely remember his father but he doesn't care because his father abandoned him in his head, because James did, James didn't fight for custody he just wanted out and Paul is resentful because of that.

Charlotte and Paul had a marriage pact that if they were both 25 and single they would get married but Charlotte ended up in a relationship with Sam.

When Paul was 12 he had the biggest obsession with the Titanic and it lasted until he was 17 he would constantly share little facts about it or constantly doodle the Titanic, he was very confident in history when learning about it because he knew everything.

He hates show tunes but most other music he can listen to because it makes sense to him more than show tunes and his favourite song is backstabber by the Dresden dolls (here's the song by the way)

Nsfw for work next two
He nearly had sex with Ted twice and he randomly thinks about it at times.

Him and Charlotte used to fuck one another in highschool, friends with benefits:)

Nsfw is over

His favorite color is blue and it has been since he was 13 before that it was green.

He was a beige baby.

He's a bookworm.

He liked pokémon for a long long time and his favourite pokémon was Bulbasaur and he had tons of the cards.

He has a crush on Emma Stone and he forced himself to watch 'la la land' for her and he ended up liking it but he wouldn't dare tell anybody it's the only musical he likes.

Paul was raised Jewish, is now agnostic but still celebrates the holidays.

Paul can’t drive.

Paul wears earplugs while going to anywhere loud.

He sleeps with a weighted blanket.

He enjoys very long showers.

He has nerve damage in his feet because of an accident (when he was 12/13 at football) and that's why he works a desk job bc he can't stand too long.

He despises Jazz music.

Paul is Richie's uncle.

He's quarter German.

He grew up on Tumblr.

He has a pet hamster and he called him 'Emma' because he loves Emma Stone and Emma Perkins.

He found out Emma Stone had a cartilage piercing so he got one and it got infected within a week, and he was in so much pain because of the piercing as soon as he got it even after the infection and he always went to Charlotte cause he never had painkillers and she always did.

He plays Minecraft because he likes the calming music.

He listens to true crime podcasts (mostly kallmekris episodes).

He has nessy handwriting and he's left handed.

Knows how to play violin.

He's a white chocolate guy.

He loves star wars.

He collects sea shells.

Watches Supernanny to know how to deal with kids if he ever has them.

He loves building Legos and he has a collection of Lego sets on shelves at his house.

He often thinks he talks too much when he's speaking about a special interest so he doesn't really speak about them in front of Emma because he doesn't want to push her away but Emma wants to listen so then they can become closer because of it but he doesn't realize that.

He used to talk to trees when he was younger because they were the only things who didn't interrupt him whilst he was talking about something.

He loves doing knitting hats.

He loves Hagrid from Harry Potter and also he's a fan of Harry Potter he even got his own custom wand and puts it on his Lego shelf in front of the Legos so people can see it, he's also Hufflepuff and he did tons of quizzes to figure out if Hufflepuff is proper house and he got it every single time but he wanted to be Slytherin.

He has a bunch of fears but his biggest ones are: Trypanophobia (injections), Arachnophobia (spiders),  glossophobia(fear of judgment, embarrassment, or humiliation) also his Arachnophobia is so bad he will call someone from his work to come over and kill the spider and most of the time he'll get responses that he hates, his response from Ted is mostly "you fucking baby".

He loves the movie corpse Bride and he constantly defends Emily.

He loves the six wives of Henry VIII, and he defends literally all of them with his life, his favourite wife was Anne of Cleaves.

If there was a fire he would try to put his hand in to see if it would hurt but would know it would.

His favourite kids movie was Paddington Bear and he still loves Paddington he even has a Paddington teddy but now his favorite movie is Ted the one about the talking bear but he's like horny.

He is a bland cook, he doesn't use like spices or condiments he just makes it bland when Emma came over once for food, she looked at him and said "this is a little dry... You got any sauces? Or like gravy? Or... anything" and he just replied "nope." And Emma just nodded.

He knows six languages because his grandma forced him to learn them but he eventually just gave up on half of them so he knows a couple of words from certain (English, German, Polish, French, Spanish and Hebrew)