Life is cheer part 7

"What, you can't make me decide" Ava said. "Ava we can't afford to send you to cheer and gymnastics" her father said calmly. "But I love gymnastics and I've been doing it for years and I only began cheer" Ava said close to tears. "Look you can continue both until you have decided cheer is something you wanna do and then if it is you can do whichever you want until you don't want to anymore and do the other one" her mom said. "Fine" Ava said. She trudged upstairs and went on Instagram. She couldn't believe her parents where making her choose between gymnastics and cheer. Gymnastics had helped her become the person she is today and cheer was just the right thing to do. She let out a big sigh. "Maybe if I be really good they will let me do both" she thought. She decided to go out the back, with a mat and practice gymnastics. Since she had dinner earlier she had an apple. She headed upstairs And went to bed. The next morning was a Saturday and Ava had gymnastics practise. She got changed into a pink leatard with diamonds on it. She tied her hair up in a high pony tail. She went downstairs and had some breakfast. She filled a bottle of water and placed it in her cheer bag. Her mom then dropped her to the gym. After warming up she went over to the bars and chalked up. She then practiced her bar routine and worked on mives she was finding difficult. Them she did floor and vault. At the wry end she did her beam. After training she went for a shower. Her parents then took her shopping. Since she had a phone she was allowed to go off by herself. She went into Ambercrombie, hollister , H&M and lots more shops. She got me shoes, a few crop tops , shorts and a dress. When she met up with her parents they ate dinner and went to the cinema. They got home late and Ava went to bed.
__________________________
Sorry for the short update. I've been really busy. Ill try and be more active this summer. Please read my other books. I'm currently making 2 new books. Ill let u know when I have published them. Please vote. 😊😊
__________________________