Chapter 7 - The Dominion of Domains

Start from the beginning

"Look at this Welly. Such fascinating creatures we are witnessing. Idiots trying to destroy everything in pursuit of attaining something completely different. We are having two love domains, two deadly domains, two creation domains and then finally a dimensional domain. Do they even realize how calamitic the outcome would be, if the outcome were to be showcased to the world."

Scraps of glass started to melt, as the heat spread outwards to about four hundred Kelvin. Temperatures that were no longer maintain normal people's bodies. However, the creatures in this current scenario, like I always state, will never be normal now, will they?

drip...

drip...

drip...

Wellester raised her toes and began a graceful dance. Veritia, ma copine. M'aide-te, s'il vous plait? The domain of a person who was part of an older generation. Someone who has seen the truth of the world and wishes to correct it. But she knows her limitations and gracefully watches the youngers tasked with the job to pursue it. In the end the goal is simple right?

But what exactly is this goal that everyone keeps talking about. Why are servants born? Why are avatar created? What is exactly a sacrifice?

"A, don't you think that it would be easier if a narrator could just narrate each character's story before they were born. In that manner, the person would at least be prepared with how to deal with the adversities that they face in life." Welly smiled as she unleashed her domain upon the world. A domain of balance.

The Neobrimin Goddess was a goddess of Truth and Balance. She knew the importance of maintaining a good force of positives and negatives, and therefore needed to balance out the battle of domains before it would consume within itself. A ball was created. A bubble on the void ocean floor.

The more I grow, the more I require;

The less I know, the less I am unhappier.

How many problems this world faces,

Ignorant persons are the embraces.

Feel for more, the person's desire,

Sheathing the ending of a person's story dire.

The more we witness, the less we know,

Even if half the ones that exist will cease to control.

A prayer that I chant, let it be amidst,

This fortune's tale, I shall never grow to rest.

The bubble shatters as the seven individuals all experience a force of a thousand sun pascals collapse onto them. A sun pascal equivalent too the force exerted on the core of the sun by it's surrounding atoms. The creature's very atoms breaking and rejoining at the same time. Matter doesn't make any sense at this scale. Waves don't make sense in this scale.

Allastor then unleashes his domain. A domain that hides and showcases everything. Nothing and everything is hidden at the same time. A paradoxical domain. A careful attempt to make sure that most people are alive at the end of the clash.

The more time spent in creating the domain, the faster the world would have ended.

At this point, Nanami and Kars-Nas had entered into the scene.

Un: Adoren was pulled by Nanami in the clash. She fainted on spot right after being pulled out.

Deux: Shikith was pulled out of the domain by Kars. He had lost his limbs and regenerated them more than one hundred and seventeen thousand, and thirteen times in the span of the domain clash. He fainted on spot after being pulled out.

Trois: Larnia was pulled out. She had suffered several burns and scratch marks thanks to the domains of Surya and Kore, however she didn't seem to be fazed by the damage. She didn't faint on spot after being pulled out.

Quatre: Arjun was pulled out quickly by Nanami and Kars. He was prepared to safeguard his friend as well as maintain his secrets. In a state to absolutely eradicate the atmosphere to destroy the planet, he was mentally prepared to go insane. He was knocked out by Kars to prevent any damage later.

Cinq: Ramiel was pulled out by Allastor himself as he was losing energy to maintain his own domain any longer. Ramiel was covered in third degree burns, cuts and had all four of his limbs cut off. He was in absolute dead condition, where even Nanami was surprised to see someone being reduced to this state.

However, these are just five out of the seven people who initially unleashed their domains. The two titular characters of this story were stuck in a face off in the domain of balance present on the void ocean's floor. At this point, Wellester tried to crush her own domain's bubble to break the two of them out, but her energy was soon depleting and she was feeling faint in the attempt to control the domains.

One single femtosecond later, and she faints into Allastor's hands. One picosecond later, Allastor faints in Kars-Nas' hands.

Nanami is shocked by the events that had just transpired. Within the span of a few hours, he received a notification that his student was in love with another student. Now, he is surrounded by five people who are fainted, one person who is profusely bleeding, one person who is somehow still living and finally one person who seems somewhat alive.

There was still one thought...

Shit... the two gods are now going to face off each other in a domain that's similar to theirs.