The Whispering Silence

Start from the beginning

Po huffed and gently put his right paw on her left shoulder. "I may have made myself known to the villagers since I was young, but I had never considered them friends. Ever since I arrived in that basket I was only mocked for my clumsiness and weight, all the way up until I proved myself worthy as the Dragon Warrior."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's true. The first friends I had ever made was you and the others, well, until you accepted me, that is."

Tigress couldn't help but feel worthless after having treated him so badly back then. She looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry for what I said back then, Po. I truly am. It wasn't until you said that we were your first friends it suddenly became clear for me."

"Oh, that's no problem, Ti. Look at us now!" Po exclaimed.

She smiled. "Yeah."

In the midst of their talking they didn't realize that they were headed for some sort of rocky structure in the middle of the forest.

"Woah Tigress watch out!" Po said as the tiger almost fell down a set of stairs.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Hey what is this?"

"No idea."

"It looks cool. Hey what's that shiny object down there?" Po asked, sprinting down the steps into the shrine. The tiger followed shortly after, taking a look at what the panda had discovered.

"Why does it glow?" Po asked.

Tigress shrugged and walked closer to the object.

"Should I touch it?" Po asked.

"If you deem it safe, then go ahead." She said, glaring at the panda.

Po stood by the shiny object, unsure of whether to touch it or not.

"I'm gonna skip this one." Po replied, walking up to Tigress and away from the object.

The tiger grew curious as each second passed. She eventually started nearing it. "Hey Ti??" Po asked from behind. "Are you sure you wanna investigate it closer? What if it's some trap?"

Tigress said nothing, for her desire to touch it outvoting that of Po's voice.

"Tigress?"

Tigress eventually rose her paw up.

"Tigress, don't!" Po yelled.

Too late. She touched it. A mighty shockwave was released, making the stones rumble around them. The bamboos swayed away from the shrine.

"Tigress, you okay?" Po asked, hurriedly walking up to Tigress. "You okay."

She nodded.

"Great. Let's head back." Po replied, grabbing hold of her shoulder.

The duo headed back the way they came from.

"Hey Ti what was that do you think?"

No answer.

Po looked sideways. She shrugged.

"You're being awfully quiet, Ti."

That's when Po noticed. Tigress was opening her mouth wide as she tried to speak. "Are you miming something?" Po asked. "Ah, I should have guessed."

She facepalmed.

The duo reached the village. Po was approached by none other than his dad, Mr. Ping.

"Hey son, have you been patrolling with Tigress?"

"Yeah. We patrolled a little in the bamboo forest."