She masked her emotions and....

Kshitija: "okay! I will need to meet that lady so keep her location in your eyes"

Kshitija shook all the feelings, after all she never saw her parents , then why would she should feel bad ? But a child in her was just begging her to let her cry .....

But she didn't ......

This is how life is , nobody is yours. Not even the one's who brought you in this world ....

All these thoughts were going in her mind...

She wanted to calm herself and she knew where she needs to be ....

She came out of her room and knocked on advit's door.....

But there was no response from other side , she noticed that the door was not locked so she entered inside . She checked everywhere but didn't find Advit anywhere ..

She came out of his room and in the walking gallery she noticed Ritvik and asked him ....

" Umm... Aapne Advit bhai ko dekha h ? "

Ritvik : " he has gone outside for some work "

Kshitija: " oh ! Thankyou"

Ritvik: " you need something?"

Kshitija " no, i just wanted to meet bhai "

Saying so she left from there , she waited for Advit in hall but he still didn't arrived..

She was waiting just when Hunar came to her and said ....

" Hey! Your makeup artist is here . Let's go , don't you have to get ready? It's 5:00 pm already."

Kshitija: " but Bhai?"

Hunar: " He will be here in some time , you get yourself ready .."

Saying so Hunar takes her to her room...

Soon the makeup artist was also there ....

Kshitija changed her tshirt with blouse of lehenga....

She sat there and told the makeup artist she just wanted a subtle makeup look ,not the bold one ....

After 1 hour ,the makeup artist was done with creating her art but kshitija was satisfied knowing that she just didn't white washed her .

After that kshitija wore her lehenga ..