§.Day two.§

•We opened our lockers and put our bags inside them. After that we walked into the first period, which is math, and we chose our seats and sat down. As soon as we sat down, the worst thing that could ever possibly happen actually happened. The sluts, or what they call themselves, "the squad" sat RIGHT infront of us. And guess what? They were with Charlie! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. I was just shocked to the core. But, that's not the worst part, the "leader of the group," Reagan, KISSED him! It's like, she knew I was sitting behind them so she tricked him into kissing her or something. But listen to this, when I tell you, my jaw absolutely DROPPED, it literally DROPPED. I felt like I was dislocating it or something. Lucky for me, Jamilyn was sitting by me as a second hand witness, and she told me "the teacher is coming, do you wanna get embarrassed and called out in front of the whole class on the first day of the middle school or do you maybe want to fix your jaw and continue through out the day and deal with this mess later?" Obviously, nobody wants to get called up to the front of the class on the first day of middle school, and more importantly, embarrassed and known to be weird, so I took the second option and by the time second period hit, I actually won't lie, I completely forgot about the kiss Reagan and Charlie shared. That was, until freaking Reagan Butcher came up to me when I was at my locker and said, her EXACT words, "Charlie's mine now. It's so easy how you can get somebody to turn on their loved ones." I got so mad, but, I couldn't do anything about it so I just chose to ignore her and the fact she stole my boyfriend away from me.