Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 1🖤

Start from the beginning

My school in real life♡

Us as students with our beloved teachers♡

After having the school assembly, all the students were assigned to their classroom numbers by their respective class teachers. The students obeyed the instructions given by their teachers and quietly followed them to their respective classrooms.

After reaching her classroom which was room number 311 for class VIII-A, Rhymee was feeling peace and happy from her within and sat down on a bench, looking around to see whether her friends with whom she studied back in class V-B would be with her for this session as well. On seeing her childhood best friend Shova entering the classroom, Rhymee's happiness was on top notch and she waved at her hand to her friend to come and sit beside the former. Shova noticed Rhymee's hand and waved back, indicating that she was coming towards her but as there was quite a crowd of other students as well, Shova was not being able to get past it and come meet Rhymee due to which....

Someone else was able to get past the crowd and ended up sitting beside the seat to Rhymee occupying it which she had left vacant for her bestie Shova. This made Rhymee upset.

"Hey Mr. Go sit somewhere else. I had left this seat for my bestie to sit here with me. Not for a stranger like you." Rhymee said to the boy who sat beside her.

"But I have already made this seat mine. So, go tell your 'bestie' to sit somewhere else. I am not leaving from here." The boy said looking at her.

"But it is not right and besides, I don't think a girl and a boy can sit with each other, according to the school rules."