tell us everything

"wait what? What are you talking about?" Jisung asked.

"I am saying that Felix is a female..." Minho said
"So did anyone here knew?"

Jeongin and Hyunjin looked down.

"Look like they do" Seungmin said.

"Okay guys... Stop let's just go see how Felix is first" Chan said.

They all went to Felix's and Jeongin's shared room but the door was locked.

"Felix....can you open the door?" Jeongin asked.

But what they could here were cries and sobs from the room.

"N-no...... I-I d-don't want to......" Felix said.

"Felix please... "

"No!.... You all hate me now......"

"What? Felix we would never hate you!" Jisung said.

"You will..... I lied to you!"

"It doesn't matter Felix....please just open the door so we can talk already" Minho said.

But dipped of hiw stubborn Felix is he didn't open the door.

Changbin had enough and make everyone get away from the door.

He bumped into the door three times and ended up broking it.

They would inside but the sign broke their hearts.

Felix was on his bed with the blanket on top of him, cuddling himself as he was bleeding on his shoulder cause he had put his nails deep on his skin.
He's face was red and he was crying to much.

"Lix......" Chan called out but Felix didn't even look at him but cuddled himself more.

"Lix..... We are not mad" Jisung said.

They all sit around Felix's bed.

"Really?...... But I lied to you....... I'm a female.......''

"Well you might have your reasons to... And that's what we want to now" Changbin said.

After some time Felix calmed down he looked up at them kinda embarrassed.

"Sorry...... Didn't mean to cry so much...."

"Nah it's okay" Jisung said.

Hyunjin did felt bad.... He didn't mean for this to happen..... He didn't expect Minho to put his arm inside Felix's shirt.

"Lix... I'm so-"

"Jinnie it's okay.... It's not your fault... You didn't know..... After all they all would have to know about it don't worry about it okay?"

"So....mind explaining everything?" Minho asked and Felix sighed.

"Well everything started from my parents........ You know that I have two sisters..... It's the thing that my parents wanted a boy too except for a girl. When my sister was born they said the second one is going to be a boy...... But I was a girl..... They weren't happy about it... So they just make me dress up as a boy... But of course it's illegal to change my gender without me wanting to... But after some years my other sister was born and..... They were happy...... I didn't understand why they weren't happy with me but they were with my sisters..... So after some years I run away from Australia and come to Korea. I was going to get into a girls group... But when my parents found out they said that they will ruin my carrier if I said I'm a girl and I couldn't do that so I come with you....."
Felix explained.

"What the fuck is wrong with your parents!? How would do that to their own child!?" Minho asked angrily.

They couldn't believe how much Felix's parents were wrong and unfair to their child.

"So... if you are a female then your name is not Felix.... What is your real name?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"Ah...... Alexia.... Or Felicia " Felix said.

"Wow... They sound amazing " Jeongin said.

"You know what Felix? We will go to JYP and tell him everything" Chan said.

Felix looked at him with an afraid and betrayed look.
"What!? Hyung no please! I don't want to get kicked out -"

"Who said you would get kicked out? I am the leader and I choose who stay and who leaves and jyp knows that. I am going to tell him so you can finally be yourself and be comfortable so you wouldn't be hurting yourself trying to hide everything." Chan said.

"Really?"

"Yes Lix, and we will all be there" Felix looked around them and show them all nodding and smiling at him.

His eyes started watering and he let out a whine noise as he started crying.
"Wahhhhh!!!!!! I love you all so much!" Felix hugged them all to tight.

"We love you too Lix"

More than just a group mate.......