He cupped the males cheek and stared at him. "I know she meant a lot to you.. so.. this means.. a lot to me.. more than you know.." lucifer embraced the male in a tight hug.

They held each other for a good long moment.

Lucifer shot back from Alastors hold. Leaving the red head confused. "Oh my god. We have to tell Charlie!" The small king bounced where he stood.

"Yes, yes, let's go tell your devil spawn.~" Alastor said. Lucifer grabbed his hand and rushed out the room.

They made it down to the lobby. Lucifer practically dragged his lover. He was able to find his daughter on the couch, conveniently with everyone else. Even husk was taking a break.

The king dragged his lover over to them. "Okay! We have some amazing news!!" Lucifer bounced as Alastor fixed himself up and stood up straight.

"Well, go on!" Charlie said, wanting to know why her dad was so excited.

Lucifer looked at Alastor, then grabbed his hand. Biting his lip, trying not to scare away his love. "We're getting married!" Lucifer almost yelled.

Charlie gasp was the loudest. "Oh my Satan! Congratulations!! Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" She rushed up to hug her dad(s)

Both lucifer and Alastor returned the hug.

"Oh my gosh! Let me see the ring!!" Charlie said, all excited. "Ooo! I wanna see to!" Angel dust pipes up and stood by Charlie.

Lucifer proudly showed his engagement ring. The others were in awe. "It's beautiful, Dad! It's clear to see that Alastor had a great taste in rings!" Charlie said, taking a mental note.

"This calls for a party to celebrate!" Charlie said. Then gasping. "I'll get straight to planning!" She ran off.

Lucifer and Alastor chuckled. "She's so much like you, it's crazy.~" Alastor said to the blonde, who was gripping Alastors hand rather tightly.

"Well, I did birth her, so it only makes sense." Lucifer chuckled.

Alastor stared at him. "You mean like.. in the delivery room with lilith, right?" His voice was quiet

"No? I carried her since lilith had issues with her reproductive organs. I thought you knew that?" Lucifer said, slightly confused.

Alastor was shook to his core. "You can get pregnant?! We haven't been using protection.. why didn't you tell me this!" Alastor whispered, yelled at lucifer, who just laughed.

"Relax, bambi. I can't get pregnant in this form." He whispered back.

"The fuck do you mean, this form?!" Alastor whispered yelled again.

Lucifer kissed his future husbands cheek. "We will talk about it later." He quickly said as Charlie returned in a hurry.

"When's the wedding!!" She quickly asked. Panting. "We don't know yet, duckling. We only got engaged 10 minutes ago." Lucifer gave a nervous smile.

Charlie took a breath. "I'm sorry, I'm just.. I'm so excited and happy for you guys! I have two dads!" She squealed.

Vaggie made her way over as well as husk. "Yeah, known this creepy bastard forever. I've never seen him so happy. He's much calmer. You truly are an angel, lucifer. " Husk laughed nervously