Heavenly Bliss.

( Note: Since you all wanted more, here is some more! 🤍 )

Lucifers Pov.

Our hands broke apart. The deal was done. I get to piss him off for a full two weeks! I smirked up at the tall red head, who was glaring down at me. He couldn't even stand straight. He was breathing heavily, but his breath was shallow. He stared at as if waiting for something. I rolled my eyes with a grin and held out my naked wrist, offering him his first dose. My eyes widened as Alastor grabbed my wrist, pulling me in, forcing our bodies to clash. He gripped a handful of my hair, pulling my head back, exposing my neck. The only thing I felt next was his sharp teeth sinking into my skin. "Ah! Shit!.. you bastard!.." I hear him hum lowly, my free hand held onto Alastors arm, gripping his sleeve. Gritting my teeth, trying not to make a sound. A faint light pink blush was across my cheeks, only because my neck is sensitive, and it was weird being pressed up against the demon. It was embarrassing..

Alastor pulled away, panting. letting go of my wrist and my hair. He stepped back and stared at me with narrowed eyes, but he still had that same wide smile. My blood was mixed with his drool that spilt over the corner of his mouth. My hand raied up to my neck, hovering over the large bite mark. A yellow glow came from my hand as i slowly healed my neck. He looked down at his chest, and his hand raied to the large slash, his finger grazing it. He clenched his jaw, but the bleeding had come to an end. It was working.

I attempted to fix my hair that was ruined by the demon. He took off his jacket, reviewing the damage. I paused and looked at him. "Would you like a new suit?" I asked, leaning on my apple cane.  "Would it cost me an extra week?~" He sounded clearer. I chuckled, "No! Just a simple kind gesture! Just like friends!" I gave his a smug look, pissing him off is going to be so fun. He glared at me before rolling his eyes. "Alright, fine! Yes, I would like a new suit.. pLeAsE" Alastors eyes turned to raido dials, his antlers growing. "Okay, okay, no need to be a drama queen!" I stepped back and glasped my hands, rubbing them together. "Annnd... BOOM! a new suit!" A new clean suit appeared on alastors body. I grinned at him, watching as what I thought was his hair pin down against his head as I yelled. "Oh.. my.. God... you have ears! How did I not notice that before!" I was in awe. While Alastor growled at me, grabbing his cane. He pushed me to the side as he walked towards the brand new hotel.

~

Alastors Pov.

As i made my way to the doors of the hotel, i couldn't help but notice that the taste lingered in my mouth, which I don't mind. Demon blood tends to have a weird after taste. But angel blood was so rich and sweet, i usually dont like anything sweet, but this was different. angel blood can only be described as heavenly.

I notice the group having a little song, I grin. I appeared before them. "and we're doing it with smile!~" hell will rain over the next two weeks.

( Note: I know this chapter is short, but I promise to do better! )