Training a dragon

Start from the beginning

"If the sunrise had eye. Would he se her view, the way we do." Merida sings.

"The way you look at me,"
"The way you look at me," another Merida and her mom sing.

"Tell me do you like the way I worry. Or should I just leave you alone~" Merida sung, adding a little to the note.

"You are definitely a better singer than me," Merida laughs.

"Thank you mama, I really needed that," Merida smiles.

"So, when are you getting married?"

"Mama!"

...

"Hey, I made this for Toothless," Hiccup comes up to Merida, showing the saddle.

"Is he a horse, or a dragon?" Merida asked sarcastically. Hiccup rolls his eyes playfully.

"Let's just get it on him," Hiccup grabs her hand and drags her over to Toothless. Her heart beat increasing at the touch.

They show Toothless the saddle, but he runs away. Hiccup chases after Toothless. Merida getting ready to hop in front of him as he runs by.

Once Toothless runs her in her direction, she hops on him and wrangles him. They end up getting the saddle on with a little struggle.

Merida watches as Hiccup flies with Toothless, but once he pulls a string he was holding he falls off. Toothless going down as well.

...

Hiccup comes back with new improvements to the saddle. Merida slightly judging him by letting him do him.

Merida flies with Toothless and Hiccup. They fall again and she facepalms. Landing on the ground where they fell, her eyes then dilate and she snuggles up to the grass. Hiccup watches as Merida and Toothless snuggle and roll in the grass together.

...

Hiccup stand in the arena as the other teens get knocked down by the gronckle. When the dragon comes flying at him he holds up a few pieces of the grass Toothless and Merida rolled in. The gronckle instantly slumped to the ground with its eyes dilated. Hiccup scratched its nose and made it fall sideways.

The teens swarm Hiccup on the bridge except Astrid. Hiccup comes up with an excuse about leaving his axe in the ring and leaves.

...

The next day, Hiccup scratches Toothless around his neck area with Merida watching.

"Does that really feel good?" Merida asked Toothless.

It feels amazing! Toothless purred.

"Huh, ok then," Merida continues watching. She then scratches a certain point under Toothless head and he collapsed. Merida and Hiccup look at each other in shock.

...

In the arena, Astrid throws her axe at the deadly nadder but the deadly nadder deflects it. Moving out the way, the deadly nadder goes straight for Hiccup but he drops his weapon.

The deadly nadder doesn't attack him and just sniffs him. Astrid's screams could be heard as she runs toward the deadly nadder with her axe raised.

In a quick motion, Hiccup scratches the deadly nadder's neck and it collapses.

When Hiccup walks into the dinner hall and sits down by himself, the teens then come over and swarm him. Even some adults coming over as well.

Astrid slams her cup on the table in anger.