"Alhaithaaaam! It's too deep! I can't reach the bottom anymoreee! Don't continue swimming!" 

"Is the princess to short and needs to be carried?" I joked as I grabbed Kaveh by his waist and his arms wrapped around my neck.

Now that he was holding onto me I went deeper in, until the waters reached a little over my shoulders.

We stayed like that for a few moments until Kaveh leaned in.

Our lips met in a salty kiss, one of Kavehs hands going into my hair and me just holding him over the surface.

His legs wrapped around my torso and I deepened the kiss.

Neither of us wanted to separate just yet, so we stayed like that for a while, until I decided to throw Kaveh further into the water, just to mess with him.

I grabbed him by his waist and launched him away from me, laughing.

He emerged from the waters moments later, pouting.

"Alhaitham! Now my hair is fully ruined. Thanks a lot!" He whined and swam back down to me.

I laughed more.

"You're lucky that I love you!" he warned me and then grabbed my head and pushed it underwater before I could react.

I came up to the surface coughing and Kaveh was just laughing his ass off.

"Guess you got me back" I chuckled and accepted my defeat.

Since it was getting late and our skin was starting to get wrinkly, we left the water and we both layed down on the towel in the sand.

The sun was starting to set and it's golden rays were highlighting Kavehs beautiful features.

I must have stared for too long  since Kaveh chuckled and waved his hand infront of me.

"Do I have something in my face or why have you been staring for the past few minutes?"

My face started to heat up slightly for having made it so obvious, which earned a cute giggle from Kaveh.

Archons, I know I say it a lot but he is perfect.

A lot has happened to us in the past and the journey hasn't been easy, but now, being able to spend the whole day with him, not having to worry about anything else except us, has made everything worth it.

Kaveh noticed I was getting emotional and rested his forehead on mine, our fingers interwining.

"I love you" he mouthed and I mouthed "I love you", back.

We kissed, Kaves lips still tasting slightly salty from the water.

Kaveh put his other hand on my cheek and I leaned into his soft touch, the sun slowly dissapearing behind the golden water surface.

We both have gone through so much pain. Alone and together. We have fought for eachother and now, being here has made everything worth it.

Because in the end, Kaveh is my husband, my best friend and most importantly and the reason that all of this happened,

my roommate...

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for having read this whole fanfic!

I cannot  tell you how grateful I am, especially for those who followed this story since it's very beggining back in november/december.

I feel so privileged for all of the support you guys have given me and thanks for making out of a fanfic I just started out of boredom this whole story with a plot and even smut!

I honestly didn't expected this to reach that much audience since it was my first time writing a propper fanfic, so thank you so much again for EVERYTHING💕😭

(I'm getting so emotional rn)

I am literraly crying. This journey has been so fantastic. I've managed to experience the privilege of being an author and seeing you guys comment and enjoy the story is literally the best thing that could have happened to me.

Thanks for having stayed until the end and see me grow and experiment with this fanfic.

I wouldn't have been able to do this without all of your support!

I hope you really enjoyed it and I'm always open to ideas or requests for other ships or just feedback!

Thank you so, so much and have an awesome day

-Ju🥹🫶