Chapter 1

The cafe was  full of people, being it a Saturday, a day where everyone was free without any work came to hang around here as it was a popular Cafe.

Here stood Min Ahyun, taking orders from customers and preparing them hurriedly, it wasn't that there weren't any helping hands, they had but Ahyun liked to prepare people's order and talk to people.

"Here is your caramel macchiato!" Ahyun announced and a group of  girls came to collect their drinks.

That group of girls were talking about Cha Eunwoo, an idol turned actor.

Of course Ahyun knew, after all, she herself was a fan of Eunwoo.

As she and her colleague, a fellow Eunwoo fan, Kim Chaeyoon closed the cafe for the day both of them sighed.

"Today was a busy day. Wasn't it?" Chaeyoon said sitting down on one of the chair.

"Yes, it was, but I am glad there were many people." Ahyun said.

"Good job girls. Let's go get out of here now," Their boss Mr. Yu said coming which made the girl laugh.

"Yes let's go!" Chaeyoon said.

After closing the door everyone made their way out of the cafe.

"I will go back now." Ahyun said bowing to Mr yu.l which made him node.

After the brief greeting with her boss and Chaeyoon, Ahyun went on her way back to her apartment.

Ahyun being a university student, rented a small apartment in Soul, while her parents lived in  Jeju.

To  pay  for her idol merchandise and some of her rent, she had to get a job in the cafe, she didn't mind, she enjoyed talking to people, see them enjoy the drinks she made.

And the owner was kind enough to pay her more than enough. besides her parents sends her money every month. She took the job so that she wouldn't get dependent on her parents. And get used to social life before actually getting a job.

This job kept her hobby of making coffee at bay. She was glad that she could use her hobby and people enjoyed it.

Ahyun looked outside the buss door, earpoads in her ear, listening to one of her favorite idol, Cha Eunwoo. Coming to Seoul alone wasn't easy for Ahyun.

Having to get rid of her delict was another hard thing  to do. Being teased around for that dialect, she has lost hope, felt dejected from all the teasing, when one day she listened to one of Cha Eunwoo's songs which gave her power to go on.

Ahyun came back to her apartment and saw that someone moved in the next of her apartment.

"Ah halmoni what are you doing here?" Ahyun said to her landlady Mrs Lee, as Ahyun was about to go up.

"Ah, Ahyun-ah finally someone moved to the next door. I was going to give him the keys." The landlady, Mrs Lee said.

Mrs Lee was a kind  elderly person who took care of Ahyun as if she was her own granddaughter.

"Ah  give it to me. I will give it to him." Ahyun said and Mrs Lee handed her the keys.

"Then please take care of it Ahyun-ah." Mrs Lee said.

Ahyun took the Key from her and went upstairs, to the room that was empty. Saw that the door was open.

She knocked on the door a few times but since there were no response Ahyun went in and she dropped the key.

There was a man who was half naked, only a towel around his wrist.