Chapter 18 - Epilogue/End

-A couple of years later-

Jisung stood in the beach sand,completely mesmerised by his surroundings. It was nearly sunset.

Him and minho went on a little date. Wanting to watch the sunset at the beach.

Jisung was waiting for minho to come back from the car. He told jisung he had a surprise.

He felt someone cover his eyes. He flinched a bit but calmed down when he heard minho's voice.

"Hi baby." jisung could hear minho's smile through his voice.

"Hey~" jisung said also smiling.

"Can I please blind fold you? I want to take you somewhere but it's a surprise." Minho told him after uncovering the younger boy's eyes.

"Of course." Jisung was as excited as ever. He could feel the adrenaline in his stomach.

Minho blindfolded him and started leading him by one hand on jisung's waist and the other holding his hand.

After a bit of walking they finally stopped.

"Okay can you please take of your blindfold when I tell you?"

Jisung nodded.

He felt minho leave his side for a bit.

"You can take it off, love."

When he opened his eyes his jaw dropped at the sight and he already had tears falling from his eyes.

He was standing in a heart made out of rose petals on the sand. He was facing the water and by now it was already sunset. There were colourful light lamps everywhere. Hanging form wire to wire.

It looked magical. But what was even more magical was the fact that minho was on one knee in front of him. Holding a box with two beautiful engagement rings.

He stared in shock tears still falling quickly.

He heard some giggling and sqeualing. When he looked to the side he saw all their friends standing there cheering and enormous smiles on their faces.

"Han jisung, my love, the sun to my rainy days, the moon to my dark nights, my forever first and last love. Will you marry me?"

"YESSS" jisung screamed throwing himself to hug minho.

"Of course I will!!" they hugged tightly, crying their eyes out. They were the happiest they ever were.

They both stood up. Minho put on jisung's ring which had the word 'minho' engraved in the inside. And Jisung then put on minho's ring that had 'jisung' engraved in the inside.

They shared a sweet beautiful kiss. Happy. And togther forever till death do them apart.

~

Not too long after minho's proposal the rest of the couples joined. One by one they all got engaged and then married. Living the best, happiest moments with their loved ones. And with all of them as brothers.

That's all they needed. They needed each other. Nothing else.

The End

........
A/n: wow I actually cried writing this for some reason. Thank you souch for reading this book. And hopefully I'll see you in my next book/s.

One last
LOTS OF LOVE
R3DLIGHTSKZ

BYE FOR NOW!