Chapter 15

"Minho minho minho minho minho min-"

"Yesssss" Minho finally said slowly opening his eyes. Jisung stopped calling his name and poking him in the rib.

"Finally, you're awake."jisung playfully scoffed.

"Since when are you even awake first?" Minho questioned suspiciously.

"Since I know that in about an hour we're going to the beach!" Jisung said excitedly.

"Oh yeah." Minho sat up rubbing his eyes. "Okay then how come you're not dressed yet?"

"Well I wanted to wake you up first."

"Okay then." Minho sleepy got up and headed to get his clothes.

He went to the bathroom and changed. But when we walked out he saw jisung sitting in the same spot like before with the same clothes.

"Are you going like that?" Minho asked chuckling

Jisung joined him in.

"No no I just want you to change and go out first. Plus I'm waiting for lixie." (a/n: I wrote lixie and it autocorrected it to pixie😭)

"O-okay?" Minho said suspiciously but when he left the room he saw all the other members except felix. Hyunjin looked confused aswell.

When he was about to open his mouth felix left his and hyunjin's dorm not making eye contact with any of the other members.

He was still in his pyjamas and had a bag in his hand with probably clothes.

Felix quickly entered Minsung's room. The members outside looked at each other then burst out laughing curiously at what the sunshine twins were upto now.

...........

"Soooooo I got a matching skirt and t-shirt. But it's just the other way round for the colours." felix said excitedly.

"But we have to hurry up cuz the others are probably questioning our behaviour."

"But we're always like this jisung laughed soon felix joining him."

Jisung went and changed in the bathroom while felix stayed in the room to change.

Once they were done changing they were extremely excited and happy with how they look. They didn't bother putting any makeup cuz it would be very hot and they might even get wet.

They took some quick mirror selfies and put their shoes on.

"Are you okay with others seeing your scars? I don't want you to be uncomfortable if they stare." felix said softly.

"I'm fine with it. It's part of me and it shows my journey. Every scar having its own story. If they're gonna stare then they can it's not gonna change me any bit." jisung said confidently whole smiling.

Felix looked at him with pure love eyes from best friend to best friend.

" Im so proud of you!" Felix hugged him tightly.

They stayed a little bit more like that and finally went out to some expectant stares.

No one noticed them come out of the room. They were either talking to each other or on their phones.

Hyunjin was the first one to notice them and literally choked on air. He coughed maniaclly(maniac~) making the others worry.

When he finally calmed down he looked at the two matching boys literally melting.

The others finally followed his gaze and their jaws dropped deeper than felix's voice.

Minho stared at his boyfriend up and down not being able to take his eyes off of him. Hyunjin finally settled on looking at his boyfriend aswell.