Tubbo x yn

Yn pic
Me and Tubbo were streaming. I was tired but continued none the less. He was doing his Tubathon and we were on day 6. Tonight i was sleeping at his. I was kinda worried because of the cameras but i was so tired i just didn't care. "Hey Tubbo. I might head back to yours now if that's okay?" I said. "Yea if you give me 10 I'll come with you" he said. "Okay.." i said yawning. It was 1:30am. If been up since 7 and now was exhausted and wanted to crash out in bed. I knew it would be weird us sleeping together on camera and that someone would edit it but some fans know we are dating so i guess this is just confirming the rumours. "Okay chat soo we going back to mine now so be ready for the void" Tubbo said putting the lense cap on. We walked back to his. I felt kinda sick but that may be because I'm so tired.   Soon we were at his. "Okay I'm gonna go shower then I'm going to bed. Yn will keep y'all entertained" he said walking off to the bathroom. "Can't lie I'm gonna be boring. I'm taking my make up off that's all" i giggled beginning to take it off. Once Tubbo came in i went and got changed into my pjs. Tubbo looked so cute with his wet hair. "Okay chat enjoy the mod cast" Tubbo said muting and deafening the discord. I got into his bed as he switched the camera. He layed next to me sliding his arms under my waist and cuddling into my chest. "Toby? What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked. "Dodgeball why?" He said looking up at me. "Forgot that's all" i smiled. I moved down the pillow and buried my head into tubbos chest. I glanced at chat on the way and they were all spamming "AWW" and"I KNEW IT". "You okay?" Tubbo asked petting my hair. "Mhm just feels weird having so many people watching us.." i said. "It's okay. The chatter are chill" he reassured me. We kissed before i closed my eyes. Tubbos breathing rhythm soothed me.
Tubbo pov:
Yn layed next to me cuddled into my chest. I slowly rubbed her back. I knew she'd not slept in over 18 hours. She always got stressed and upset when she was tired as her ADHD couldn't cope. I kissed her head again. The chat were still spamming about us. I was worried what might be said on Twitter but if i had my girlfriend with me i didn't care. "Night Yn" i said closing my eyes still rubbing her back. She was the sweetest ever. Her arms wrapped around me and one of her legs sit bent resting on my side. "Love you Toby" she mumbled. "Love you too Yn" i said. I soon fell asleep smiling...Yn in my arms..

🎧A/N🌻
Shorter one but yk better than nothing . Can ppl leave requests please...???? I beg I'm out of ideas!! ❤️