Willne x yn (train)

Willne PoV:
Me and my girlfriend were sat on a train. It was a 6 hour ride. She had been disassociated for an hour now. She'd not spoken much when we left but i assumed she was tired. She had her headphones in and her legs were shaking. "Babe..?" I said tapping her gently. "Mhm?" She said taking her headphones off and looking at me. "Are you okay? You've been zoned off for an hour" i said gently. "I'm fine..just thinking" she smiled. "You sure..?" I asked again. "I'll be okay" she said. "Alright..tell me if anything's bothering you" i said wrapping my arm around her. "I will" she said kissing my lips, leaning on me. She put her headphones back on. She was rested on my chest looking out the window. Her feet rested one on the chair one on the floor still bouncing her leg. My arm was wrapped around her resting on her chest which i rubbed slowly. She picked up her phone and looked at instagram every now and again. I snapped a cute picture of her and posted it on my story 'she's always using me as her personal leaning post x' . "Wil...." She said liking the post. I smiled and kissed her head. After a few minutes an old couple came and sat opposite us as the seats were free. "You alright" i said nodded at them before returning to what i was doing. "Why do you let her sit like that..so disgusting" the old man said. "Excuse me?" I said. "Why do you let her sit like that..and dress that way.." he said. "Because that's how she wants to dress and sit" i said. "It's awful! Those tights and such a short skirt! I can see her ass" he said. "Why are you looking and she can dress how she wants for fuck sake" i said getting annoyed. "Why don't you tell her to dress normally?" The lady chimed in. "Because i don't control how she dresses" i said. "Men own the women! Everyone knows that.." she said. "I don't own her..she is her own person! Deal with it" i snarled. Yn looked at me. I smiled. She looked at the old couple. "Oh hi" she said taking her headphones off. The couple glared at her. I could see Yns discomfort. I kissed her head. "So..your staying you don't own her?" The old man asked. "Yea..i don't own yn" i said. Yn looked puzzled. "Men own the woman..and they shouldn't dress like that.." he said again. "SHUT IT! SHE CAN DRESS HIW SHE WANTS!" I shouted. The couple soon got up and moved at that. A few people looked at me but i didn't give a shit. "What was that about?" Yn asked. "They were telling me i shouldn't let you dress like that and that you shouldn't sit the way you were. It's bull shit" i said. "Sorry" she said. "Don't be. I like the way you dress" i said kissing her lips. "You've got lipstick on now" she giggled. I rolled my eyes. She wiped it off with her hand. "Oops..all gone" she smirked. She seemed happier now. Maybe she needed time. We chatted for a while until she put her headphone on and began to zone off again until she was asleep...

🫧A/N💿
Short one.. haven't updated in a while my baddddd
Love y'all thanks for 2K reads xx