Sentimentally attached

Minjeong's POV:

I was wearing a white button up with a beige waistcoat over it with a matching mom jeans, tucking the button up in. I was sitting in the third row watching my daughter in their school auditorium, Sunlee, who was performing their Musical about national women's month. I honestly love the school for aproving and supporting this. And also because my daughter directed and wrote it. She's only 13years old and I can already imagine her on Broadway. She was gifted with a golden voice, and a brain, she extremely intelligent. Especially with music, and she's also Linguistic. (which means she's good with using the right words to use. )

I feel so lucky with having her as my daughter.

A few minutes later, the musical just ended. The crowd clapped but I was the one loudest since I was also shouting showing my full support to sun.

After the musical she ran up to and hugged me tightly. A lot of people congratulated her, aswell as the headmistress.

After I shook hands with the headmistress, sunlee changed clothes and immediately went home.

While I was driving, Sunlee asked me
"Eomma, I kinda wanna go to grandma's house this summer. "
(Eomma means "mom" in Korea)

"Really? It's been a while since I visited there, I wonder if my old room is still there. "

"I guess it's nice to visit your grandma for sometime, fine, after I get dressed we're heading straight to grandma sweetie. " I said with a soft smile. While sunlee happily ate the ice cream I bought her.

We went home first to change and grab a few outfits cause Sunlee was planning on staying there for a long time. After that we hit the road.

______________________________________

"Grandma!! I missed you so much! " my daughter said as she hugged mom tightly which made my mom chuckle.

I smiled and went to my old room. I stopped at the front door to process because I was surprised that it was tidy and clean.

Suddenly I heard my mother's voice saying
"I've been cleaning it, just because you're now married and have a child doesn't mean I'm gonna turn your room into a storage room. Besides, I think you are gonna miss this room someday and wanna look at the stuff you had before. " in a sweet & soft tone while smiling wildly.

"Thanks mom, it mean a lot. " I said smilling.

I went inside to look at my old things until I saw my old diary, I squeaked in excitement as I flipped through the pages as I read them and cringed.
I placed it back in my bookshelf and found another diary, this diary was like no other, it was the diary I had when I met my greatest love. I took it to read it until, sunlee called me.

I placed the diary on my old desk that was close to the bookshelf where I took it, and went to see why sunlee called me.

"Eomma! Dad has been calling your phone non-stop, you should probably answer it. "

In confusion I tilted my head, and picked up my phone.

"Yeobo, the office has a major problem, where are you? I've been trying to call you a million times but no one answered. " my husband said over the phone

"I'm at mom's house, but okay I'll come. " I said in a panic, thinking of possible scenarios that could ruin my company.

I grabbed my bag, while sunlee asked "what's wrong mom? Did something bad happen? "

"No sun, there's just a problem in the office I have to fix really quick. Do you wanna spend time with your grandma? Just give me a call when you want me to pick you up. "

"Of course I want to ! "

"Okay then, goodbye sweetheart. " I said as I kissed her forehead, waving goodbye to mom while I went outside the door.