He was up before me the next morning and knew I would be slow at getting changed. "Shirt?" I let out seeing him holding it out to me. "Chocolate."

"After," Kiyotaka stated and I whined.

He got me changed, and I tried to wear only a blanket for the day, but he stopped that too since the school uniform is mandatory. Once we were done and eating the breakfast he made I saw he was on his phone.

"Your puppy called you? Is she lonely?" I asked as I put some chocolate in his mouth for a reward and he ate it.

"It's good, but why?" Kiyotaka asked me since I never fed him anything.

"Valentine's Day seems to be good boy day and you have been...okay." I let out. "You will get more later."

"Can't wait, do you want my chocolate?" He asked me.

"You think you are gonna get some?...Sakura likes you so does Kei...maybe Kushida if she's insane like normal." I shook my bag of chocolate making it make a fun sound. "Give me it all, does that mean I'm a good boy?"

"Yeah." Kiytoaka patted my head and then finally replied to Kei. I put my head on his shoulder to watch what he was typing.

"She replied quickly...she just got the urge to call...she's mad." I let out.

"She is?" He asked me confused.

"Very." I nodded. "You only know Rekka mad, and that's bad since I'm rare and weird!"

"It doesn't matter for me to understand others." Kiyotaka hummed as he watched me go off and search through my bed for a good blanket. "It can't come with."

"Yes it can, there aren't rules." I retorted. "And my rules overrule with this." I held up my hand alone.

Kiyotaka nodded, and I took my blanket with me but used his neck as its holder place so it looked like he was wearing a weird scarf. Everyone stared at him as we walked, but he didn't care and I fed him chocolate on the way to school.

When we arrived at the classroom, I ran far in and then turned to throw a piece of chocolate and Kiyotaka caught it in his mouth making me giggle happily.

Sudo screamed when he saw that. "You got chocolate?!"

"Yeah, but only from Rekka," Kiyotaka answered.

"Good." Sudo sighed in relief.

"Sudo down," I demanded when I went up to him. He was confused, but he bent down to my level so I fed him some chocolate stunning him.

Ike then screamed confusing me. "She fed him! Your lips touched her fingertips!" Ike shook Sudo.

"...Kiyo, what happened?" I asked. "Chocolate is great, but this doesn't feel like the right reaction."

"Can I have one?" Sotomura asked me.

"No." I turned away and walked off making him whine. "Zoo, you want to be good for me?"

"What are you asking me?" She groaned.

"Good boys get chocolate today," I explained.

"Oh..." She sighed. "Wait, I'm not a boy."

"You only just realised that? Man, you are slow." I hummed as I walked past her and she sighed.

"Who cares anyway?" I sat down on top of my desk and then crossed my legs.

Kiyotaka placed my blanket over my lap, and I touched it enjoying the softness of it. Kiyotaka glanced back to see if the boys were looking since that position I took would let my panties be seen.