"This is perfect." He breaths out as he picks up the black leather bracelet with the engravings.
"Thank you."

"Can you?" He gestures to the bracelet as he struggles to get it on, I help him and it fits perfectly.

"I love it." He smiles at me and now I'm getting g nervous at all his praise.

"It's nothing, really." I blush and Lewis stands up to get my gift. I watch as he picks it up carefully and places it down on my lap. 

I pick up a small wrapped box and untie the cute ribbon it was covered in.

"Did you tie the bow?" I ask with a teasing smile, because I can't imagine he was capable of doing such a delicate thing.

"I might've asked my mum too.." he trails off with a small laugh.

It's some type of jewellery box, i don't recognise the brand but i slide it open and widen my eyes.

It's a heart necklace with a diamond like stone

obviously it's not a real diamond.

"It's beautiful." I part my mouth and turn to Lewis in awe.

"Can i?" He gestures to the necklace and I hand it to him. I turn my back slightly to him and pull my hair away. He places the necklace around my neck and his fingertips trace my neck gently as he clasps the necklace around my neck.

I put my hair down and touch the necklace, I can't believe he got me this.

"Thank you." I lean back in the couch in absolute shock at his gift.

"There's another thing." He says casually and I widen my eyes.

"What! This is more than enough Lewis." I gesture to the necklace and he laughs at how shocked I am.

He pulls out a small box from the bag and hands it to me. I unwrap it and it's a plain box with no indication of what it could be. I glance at Lewis before opening it.

Car keys?

"Lewis- what?" I turn to him very confused, why did he give me car keys?

"They are car keys." He says slowly as if I didn't know that.

"Well I knew that-"

"For your new car."

I snap my eyes to him and stop breathing. I look down at the Mercedes car keys and look back at him, I start laughing nervously.

"Lewis you didn't get me a car." I say because there's absolutely no way he has just bought me a car for Christmas.

"Baby, I did." He smiles cheekily and I start shaking my head, my eyes darting across his face to find any signs of deception.

"Lewis-" he grabs my hands and pulls me up from the couch, he takes one of my hands in his own and guides me to my front door. My other hand still holding the keys.

He opens my front door and I see a car in the driveway, presumably the one he drove here.

"It's yours."

I stare at the car, and then I stare at Lewis.

"That's your car- you drove it here." I say as I gesture to the sleek black Mercedes that looks very expensive and luxurious.

"No." He places his hands on my hips from behind me "It's yours."

I press a button on the key and it makes the car in front of us light up, showing me that it's unlocked the car.