‼️ PLEASE READ ‼️

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since my last update and i'm still going to continue this book. however, if you don't follow my announcement, let me reintroduce myself.

hi, most of you know me as ashido yamada, however, that's my pen name. i've always been embarrassed by the fact that i have wattpad cause its kinda a meme, but after a lot of thinking. it's time to come clean.

so hello, i'm julia, i graduated high school last year (class of 23'), i own a nail business and am starting university in july to study psychology.

as for now, i've been busy with life, starting up my nail business has been taking alot of time, mental health wise it's been a difficult time since graduating high school, it's a big mental toll and any free time i have from my nail business is me working or focusing on having a life.

also, i've currently been hyperfixcated on vivie pop's work both hazbin hotel and helluva boss, i will be continuing this book continuing on the character of (Y/N) and her own personal lore.

however, i need time to regain my energy to produce the story i want to portray to the best of my abilities. but, lucky for you. i have a whole book of random oneshots from multiple fandoms that i've been writing in for about 3 years now. if you're interesting i'll publish it, most of the oneshots are about 3000+ words.

anyways, hopefully i'll be able to write again soon, but for now leave a comment if you want me to publish my oneshots book and any other questions you have about me or my books :]