Aarav Sighed and sadly smiled -"Thank you dad .....mujhe nhi pta tha aapko itna pta hoga mere baare mein...you are never home most of the time....aapne ye notice kiya...aacha lga mujhe ye jaankar"

Harsh felt hurt but masked it -"kaise nhi pta hoga...you are my son...(He turned to look at omkara and gave another gift wrapped packet to him)...dekh tere liye kya laaya hu"

Though omkara took it but didn't even unwrapped it...hurt flashed in harsh eyes....ruhaan also didn't like it...he interrupted

Ruhaan-"Bhai ek baar kholke toh dekho dad kya laaye hai aapke liye"..

Omkara uninterested -"Baad mein dekh lunga mein...."

Ruhaan was about to say something when one of the staff came and informed them that dinner is ready....omkara sighed..he didn't want to pretend like everything is fine between him and his father when it is not ....also he don't want to break Ruhaan's heart...he loves his brother alot..but for him also he can't forget whatever happened in the past...

All went to have dinner ...where Ruhaan was sharing everything with harsh... whatever happened in his absence.... Omkara and Aarav were silently having there meal...once done they excused themselve and went upstairs leaving ruhaan and Harsh alone ....

Ruhaan called him-"Dad"

Harsh-"Haan baacha...."

Ruhaan sadly -"aap rukne wale ho na hamare saath..aap jb bhi aate ho kuch hi din ke liye aate ho aur uss time bhi zyada time toh hospital mein hi rehte ho Ghar hi nhi aate.....I miss being with you ....mujhe aapke saath time spend krna hai ....aap teeno ke saath time spend krna hai"...

Harsh sighed his younger son is the only reason why he comes home...for his other two sons he have become a stranger now....they just keep professional relation with him...not son-father one...

Harsh-"I'll try baccha....chalo ab so jao bahut late ho gya hai"

Ruhaan nodded his head sadly and saying him good night went upstairs....Harsh was going upstairs when he passed omkara room ....he heard something which broke his heart in pieces

Omkara -"Kaka ....ye aap rakh lijiye...apne pote ko de dijiyega"

Staff -"Nhi bana mein kaise...ye toh harsh sir aapke liye..."

Omkara-"Mujhe abhi iski zaroorat nahi hai ....aapke pote ko bhi paintings aur sketching ka bahut shauk hai na ....ye meri taraf se uske liye....rakh lijiye aap aur ye book aapke chote pote ko de dijiyega"

Harsh went from there...he can't stay and see his son's hatred for him ...it's unbearable....

Next day morning
Kapoor Mansion....

Abhi wanted to attend the birthday party of one of his friends. The party was organized at his friend's farmhouse, which was located on the outskirts of the city. Since it was not safe to go there, especially at night, Rishi advised Abhi against it. However, Abhi was stubborn and refused to listen. He kept whining until Rishi was about to lose his temper, but he managed to control himself. Parenting was a tough job at times.After their parents death in car accident.... responsibilty of both ruhi and abhi came to his shoulders....he happily parented them....where for ruhi he was always his cool brother.... but for Abhi... Rishi had to step in the role of father rather than a brother ... Because that was more important that time ....

Rishi -"You are not going anywhere and that's my final decision....tujhe ruhi ke saath newyork jaana tha maine jaane Diya ....but itni late night party and that too in the outskirts of the city.....no way"

Abhi gave pleading look to Ruhi and she melted -"Jaane do na bhai....jaldi wapas aa jaayega woh...(looking at abhi)....haina Abhi "

Abhi -"Haan bhai ....promise jaldi wapas aa jaunga"