The CCC

"

"... That was like yesterday, wasn't it...?", Burt crosses his arms "Feels more like 2 and a half years after all that..."

Jenkins gives him an understanding look. "We don't completely understand the way you and... other anomalies like you are connected to this world. From what is known from other instances it can be a... very unstable connection. Time doesn't work like it does between simple parallel timelines... You're far more disconnected from us than that"

"So they're right. It doesn't exist from our point of view" Waylon, as well as Jenkins doesn't seem to know if that's a good thing or not.

"Even if it did", Sven leans over the table and points at the corkboard "What would you do with it? How did it get on my station? And what did it do to Terrence?!" The Swedes' patience is obviously wearing thin at this point. There's been a lot happening in the span of just a few days and someone standing directly in front of him seems to know the answers for a lot of the questions he has now and had for years. And contrary to Henry, he isn't afraid of the power the man on the other side of the table might possess.

But in turn, Corporal Jenkins isn't afraid of an angry, possibly armed criminal either.

He has had to deal with a lot worse... "... the 'Deity' was contained within the jewel for centuries. At this point it is the only known vessel that could contain it without causing damage to the outside world. Every sentient vessel, like Suave and now Stickmin, only seem to enable it to cause Chaos"

"And how in gods' name are you planning to recontain a demon that you never had any control over in the first place?!"

The Corporal glances over at Waylon "Research shows-" "'Research' shows that we're fucked, Jenkins", the redhead growls "You want a list of what was needed to create that jewel? It doesn't exist. And you sure as hell won't find the time and people to experiment around enough to find out how to do it yourself"