"i can't lose her again." his voice was filled with fear, Liz frowned at her husband taking his face in her hands.

"then we make sure it doesn't happen again." she whispered.

__

the sun had gone down, the marina was already empty and after a while Zale and Belle started leaving their parents shop when Belle spotted Pope and Cleo sitting on a cooler, her eyes widened running over to them as Cleo was holding Pope in her arms as he cried.

"P?" the dark haired girl slowly approached her friends, Pope looked up seeing his best friend standing up wrapping his arms around her.

Belle frowned hugging Pope tightly feeling his tears fall onto her shoulder, Cleo stood up watching the two with a sad smile.

"why don't we take you guys home?" Zale placed his hand on Cleo's shoulder who nodded.

"come on." Belle whispered to Pope who lifted his head, she gave him a small smile wiping away his tears, "we're gonna win this. i don't know how but we will."

Pope just nodded clearing his throat, Zale helped Pope to the car while Cleo and Belle looked at each other in worry.

"do you think we'll really win?" Cleo walks over to her friend.

"i sure as shit hope so." Belle's eyes went to the boat she was on earlier, Rafe lowered his phone spotting the girl.

when did it all go wrong? and why did it have to so fast? Belle couldn't even process how fast everything had happened in such a short amount of time.

Cleo linked her arm with Belle's following Zale to the car, turning her head to look away from Rafe, Belle and Cleo made their way to the car getting in.

the drive to Heyward's was silent, the only thing that was said was Pope thanking his friends once he got out of the car. even during the drive to the house Belle and Zale didn't speak, both the siblings wanted the day to end since it was just a long one.

once arriving to their home Belle looked for JJ not seeing him anywhere or at the chateau. the only other place he would be was at his house, so Belle grabbed her longboard letting her brother know she was leaving and skated off to JJ's house. Belle was relieved that her house wasn't so far from JJ's so really it was just a five to ten minute walk.

slowing down her board kicking it up Belle looked around his house seeing the eviction notice. her brows furrowed going around seeing the twinkie and the two boys sitting on the steps. JJ had his arm around John B while Belle set her board down onto the grass approaching them.

"so we all had a shitty day?" she announces as the two looked up.

"hey you," John B smiled at his best friend, "joining us?"

"how can i not?" she smiled walking over to the boys.

"you know she yelled at Rafe?" JJ looked at John B whose eyes widened.

"you did!?" John B laughed, Belle rolled her eyes being placed in the middle between the two boys, "you know it's bad when Belle is the one who is yelling."

"okay he deserved it. he melted the cross." Belle said linking her arms with both JJ's and John B's.

John B blinked looking at his two friends, "i'm sorry he what?"

"d-did you not tell him?" Belle turned to JJ.

"Big John got taken to South America by-"

Belle's eyes widened turning to face John B now, "what!?"

"we have a lot to talk about." John B said, Belle groaned leaning back into the steps rubbing her face.

turns out, things have gotten more and more intense for the Pogues.

 __

soo a lot is happening,

do we want a flashback of Belle and Rafe?? maybe?

i have so many more ideas for this book and more for when season 4 is out!

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 

love, lani.