a demon prince? bullshit!

Depuis le début

"Yeah, dumb book whatever, you, you're very attractive for a human"

Alzeah looks Kai up and down, he doesn't know that it's a bit weird to call someone attractive then check them out, but he obviously doesn't know that

Kai blushed deeply at the compliment, feeling his cheeks turn redder by the second. He knew he shouldn't find it flattering coming from a demon, but he couldn't help but feel somewhat pleased by it nonetheless.

"T-thank you...I guess?"

Kai replied, nervously playing with the hem of his tank top, suddenly feeling self-conscious about his appearance. He looked up at Alzeah again, trying to meet his gaze head on, but found it difficult due to the intimidating presence of the demon prince looming above him.

"So...uh...are you gonna stay here with me? In my dorm room? And um... Why are you staring at me like that?"

Kai asked hesitantly, glancing around at their surroundings before turning back towards Alzeah once more.

"What? Oh um, I'll stay I guess, and uh what's wrong with me staring?"

he asked

Kai raised an eyebrow at Alzeah's response, finding it somewhat odd that the demon prince asked what's wrong with staring. He then noticed Alzeah look away, and figured that maybe he didn't want to be confronted directly about it.

"Okay...well, anyways,"

Kai said, trying to move past the initial awkwardness between them,

"I hope you don't mind if I ask why you were staring at me like that earlier? Like seriously, it made me kind of uncomfortable."

He added while playing with the edge of his mattress, feeling slightly embarrassed about bringing up the subject but wanting to address it nonetheless.

"Because you're very pretty"

his tail wagged softly like one of a dogs

"Y-yeah...I suppose I am decent looking for a human..." Kai conceded, running his fingers through his hair nervously. He felt a mixture of shame and desire coursing through him as he realized that part of him liked the idea of being admired by such a powerful creature like Alzeah

"No I don't mean decent looking" Alezeah grabs Kai's chin and looks at him "I mean attractive" he said in a calm tone, not intending to flirt, just correcting

Kai gasped as Alzeah grabbed his chin firmly and forced him to look up at the demon prince's face. The intensity in Alzeah's gaze made him feel both frightened and excited deep down inside.

"Attractive?"

Kai repeated, feeling his heart rate increase as he met Alzeah's piercing eyes. He knew that this was a dangerous situation to be in, but there was also something thrilling about it that kept drawing him in.

"Are you saying I'm really hot or something? Like, actually good-looking?"

Kai asked in disbelief, feeling a mix of fear and excitement coursing through him as he considered the possibility that he might truly be desirable to a powerful demon like Alzeah.

"And...um...why?"

"Because you are very attractive"

Kai felt a surge of pleasure wash over him as he heard Alzeah repeat that he found him attractive. The combination of the demon prince's intense gaze and assertiveness made him feel weak in the knees, but also strangely comforted.

"Really?"

Kai asked in a breathy whisper, unable to mask the pleasure he felt at hearing such a compliment from someone like Alzeah. He felt a warm sensation pool low in his belly as he thought about how Alzeah found him so appealing despite knowing full well what kind of power and danger he represented as a demon prince.