a demon prince? bullshit!

Oc/Oc's: Kai and Alzeah (Al-ze-Ah)

Alzeah: a demon prince who isn't actually mean to people unless provoked. 22

Kai: a human, just a nice but slightly mean collage student. 20

(Fluff)

Kai was in the school library to study for an exam when he accidentally bumped into a shelf, causing a book to fall over

"Ah shi-"

He stopped mid sentence when he saw the cover of said book, it had a dirty leather cover with a pentagram drawn over it, it looked old and...eerie to say the least. Why is this book in the school library?
Nevertheless, he was curious about its contents now.
He picked up the book and began shifting through it, his face dropped when he saw various symbols and rituals. He thought it must be some sort of joke made by one of the other students to freak others out...

"This is such bullshit!"

He said, thinking it was impossible for such a book to exist, especially in a random school library, if this book truly did have some evil powers...shouldn't it be kept away from your everyday troublemaker teenager?!
Kai sighed heavily as he closed the book and continued studying. When he was done he packed his stuff and put the school manuals back onto the shelf, yet he couldn't help but sneak the strange book from earlier inside his bag, determined to prove it was nothing but a bad joke.
After getting inside his dorm room, Kai changed in some comfortable sweatpants and a tank top, he lounged onto the couch, taking another look at the various rituals inside the book, when one instantly caught his interest, summoning a demon prince named Alzeah? How the fuck do you pronounce that? (Al-Ze-ah)? sounds fake as hell! but, he did the ritual anyway.
About half an hour later Kai stood in front of a summoning circle on the floor, he felt like a complete idiot for even trying to do something this obviously fake, he turned around and sighed, knowing that later he had to clean up the mess he made.
Kai went over to the small kitchen just next to the living room and grabbed a glass of water, but instantly froze in shock when he heard movement behind him

this demon, well what looks like a demon is just floating there, his wings flapping up and down to keep him off the ground, the demon seems a bit confused on where it's at.

Kai let out a loud gasp, nearly spilling his water, he turned around and saw a large demon floating in the air right behind him, it's black horns, red and black tail, and menacing looking fangs were visible, not to mention the dark brown eyes staring at him intently. It was the exact image from the book, except it was right in front of him, the demon was staring at him with a mix of confusion and curiosity, it seemed like he didn't know where he was

"Oh my god...this isn't a dream or some trippy hallucination this is actually real..."

Kai whispered to himself, he slowly reached out his hand towards the demon, not really knowing what to expect, but he felt compelled to touch him somehow

The demon grabs Kai's hand and kisses it, in a nonchalant manner "I'm Alzeah, and you?"

Kai's heart skipped a beat, and he felt his palm tingle where Alzeah touched it, he was completely taken aback by the fact that the demon prince just casually introduced himself like they were meeting at a party instead of his dorm room after Alzeah appeared out of thin air right behind him. He swallowed hard before speaking, feeling somewhat nervous despite himself.

"Uh...hey Alzeah...my name is Kai." He replied softly, glancing up at the large demon in front of him before quickly looking away again due to the intense gaze he received in return.
"S-so...you're here because of that stupid book I read earlier...right?" Kai asked, trying to confirm that this wasn't some weird dream or something.