Before Jackson could fall onto the ground, Lydia ran to catch him, hosting him up. "Do you - do you still - " He was able to gasp out, a hopeful look gleaming in his eyes.

"I do." Lydia nodded, tears falling down her face and her voice sounding as though she was desperate to proclaim her love to Jackson. "I do. I do still love you. I do, I do, I do."

She repeated the words over and over again, letting them run deep and run true. Both of them needed to know that they loved each other with all their heart, whether or not they didn't before. All that matter was that they loved each other in this very moment.

Jackson's eyes fluttered shut and his head fell onto Lydia's shoulders. The crying girl clutched onto his head, shaking and crying. Everyone heard the silent drop as that gold key fell onto the floor. Clara blinked her eyes, not caring that her face was puffy and tear stained. She didn't notice until now that she was next to Derek until an arm hesitantly wrapped around her back, pulling her closer.

Clara looked up and saw Derek looking down at her. Clara was too focused on the fact that Jackson was dead to where she didn't care that Derek was the one confronting her. She gladly leaned her head against his chest, needing some comfort from whoever.

"Where's Gerard?" Allison asked, glancing around to not find her dying uncle lying anywhere around.

"He can't be far." Her father stated, not caring to much.

Lydia finally stood up from the payment, her whole body trembling from the heart ache. She shut her eyes tightly, her face pale with tears. Stiles stepped forward, most likely to comfort her, but froze once the sound of claws gazing against the ground was heard. 

Before anyone could process what was happening, a body was rising from the ground. Jackson's face transformed into werewolf features and let out a loud howl, his new blue eyes shining. No one spoke, everyone stayed silent. 

A small, weak smile stretched on Clara's lips as Lydia and Jackson pulled each other into a tight hug, and Allison and Scott's hand were intertwining. Everyone was okay, everything in Beacon Hills was okay again.

It would be the hardest thing for Clara to break the news to everyone.

⅑ ⅑ ⅑ ⅑ ⅑  

"Don't tell me the newest big bad werewolf is afraid of flying?"

"Shut up, Lennon."

Clara smiled brightly at Jackson, bouncing on her feet as she stood in front of him at the airport terminal. For a while now, literally the whole hour and a half drive from Jackson's house to the airport, Clara has been teasing Jackson about moving to London. Many witty comments surrounding the movie An American Werewolf in London and Jackson's surprising secret fear of flying.

About a week ago, Jackson's adoptive parents decided that moving their entire family to England would be the best decision. They left separately a few days ago while Jackson was taking a solo flight. Since Jackson couldn't exactly drive himself to the airport in his Porsche and just leave his car in the lot, he asked Clara to drive him. But he was slightly starting to regret it.

Some things have changed since that night Gerard was bitten, still MIA, and the Kanima was defeated. Scott and Allison broke up, following Allison leaving for France with her dad. But to be completely honest, Clara wasn't sad about it nor did she care. It would take a very long time for Allison to be trustworthy and forgiven in Clara's eyes.

Clara frowned. "How did saying goodbye to everyone go?"

He sighed, slumping his shoulders, "Scott and Stiles didn't really care, neither did Allison. Lydia and Danny were the hardest to say goodbye too."