Chapter One: PghlFilm's suit Lore

8 Years Ago.
Pghlfilm's POV

My sister, Kali and her lab friends made an Iron man like suit for my 16th birthday. And of course, I was ecstatic to see the surprise she gave me.

Lego:"I love it so much, sis! Thank you!"

Then I hugged her. She pat my head and hugged back.

Kali:"No problem, Legs."

I pushed her away while blushing with embarrassment.

Lego:"Don't call me Legs, please!"

She just laughed and rubs my hair.

Kali:"Oh come on! Don't be such a baby, Legs!"

I groaned and was annoyed by here calling me Legs.

Lego:"I hate you so much."

Kali:"I love you too, Leopold. Anyway, you wanna test this baby out?"

Lego:"Oh, hell yeah!"

Kali:"A'ight then! Lets go."

We went to her Lab to test it out, and I was the one going to test it. As we got in the lab, I was big, filled with a lot of cool science and tech stuff. I was excited to test the Iron man suit out. Then my sister told me sit over the bench so they can prepare for the test. I over heard Kali talking to one of her lab partners, whom I'll just call, Alastor.

Alastor:"Katelyn, are you absolutely sure that you'll get your own brother, who is still a minor by the way, to test this thing?"

Alastor said who is worried. My sister just smirked and pats his shoulder.

Kali:"Oh, don't worry about it Al. I'm sure that he is safe."

Alastor:"I hope so, 'cause don't blame me if he gets hurt."

Then he walked away. My sister then turned to me, she to me and sat down next to me.

Kali:"Legs, are you really sure that you want to do this?"

Lego:"Yeah, I am."

My sister sighed and gave me a black rubber suit.

Kali:"Here, wear this. And after you change meet me at that station over there. Okay?"

I nodded and went to a private room to change in. After that, I went to the station to see Kali and Ashlee, one of her lab partners. They help me put on the Iron suit and began doing the test, of course the first one is always walking, then running, then jumping, then flying and more.

It was all doing well, until blasting enemies. There were 12 dummies with weapons on them, like guns.. No, laser guns. And knifes. And of course I was scared shitless, but decided to do it anyway. It started attacking me, I dodged some of it because I wasn't ready. A few moments later, I was ready. I pointed at the target and started to charge my power. Well, I think it was way to much and... Kaboom. I was thrown at the wall as soon as the dummies exploded from the blast.

I woke up on the hospital bed with me covered with bandages and an arm was wrapped like a god damn present. I looked around to see Kali and Ashlee covered with dust and bruises.

Lego:"Kali..? Ash..? Where am I..?"

I groaned in pain as I try to sit up.

Kali:"Don't sit up Leg- and there we go. Leg!"

My sister went to help me lay back down safely.

Lego:"So... What happened?"

Kali:"Well, you see..."

Kali's POV

I gasped in horror just when Lego was smacked onto the wall.

Kali:"LEGO!!"

Just when I was about to get him out of there, fire was spending fast and the lab was  shaking from the explosion. Me and my team quickly extinguished the fire and I lift Lego to the hospital. Lego head was bleeding real bad, and the suit was still intact. Somehow. And the repulser was burnt, like still smoking. As soon as I got to the hospital, I burst in the door almost breaking it while yelling for them to help.

I was walking back and fourth think something bad happened to him. After a few hours of crying and panicking, I can get to see him. I went in his room to see him. I sat on the chair placed beside him and held his hand.

When I looked to my side, I see the Iron man suit. Still intact, just had some bumps. Wow, I sure did found the strongest metal on earth, huh? But, that wasn't enough to keep my brother safe.

I glanced at the arm where he blasted it. It was wrapped with a lot of bandages.

I should have known to not to let Romeo take in charge to help making the repulser.

A few minutes later, Ashlee showed up to tell me some news about the Lab. We were talking when Lego woke up.

Pghlfilms' POV

After my sister explained all of what happened, I was shocked.

Lego:"Holy shit, that was insane. That suit hold so much power man!"

Kali:"I should have gave it to you when you turn 18..."

My sister said with a sigh.

Ashlee:"Oh well. We tried to warn you."

Kali:"Oh fuck off, Ash! I should have listened."

Ashlee:"Yeah, you should."

Kali:"Can I at least not have Elmo talking while I whine about why I should listen?!"

Ashlee:"Did you just call me an Elmo, you Mickey mouse lookin' bitch?!"

Lego:"Y'all can you not fight?! It's 7 in the morning! The fuck?!"

After a few days of being in the hospital, I was discharged, and was sent home.

919 words