I am Kafei.

But the Kafei we're looking for is an adult. You look like a child.

I was turned into this by an imp wearing a strange mask.

...

Hee-Hee-Ho! Hello, child.

...

...

Okay... I didn't expect to see any of that...

Moving on.

"You have a deal," I took out my Valis pouch and paid him.

I took the clothes and sword, put them in my Bag of Holding, and made my way back to Katie's house. I used the rest of the time to Enchant the sword and clothes.

~X~

~ Two Hours Later ~

I took a little too long applying the enchantments so, I was running late.

Since I'm still a beginner when it comes to Enchanting I wasn't able to do as much as I liked.

I only gave the longsword a Mending enchantment. What that does is the item will self-repair using excelia. I also gave the Hylian Set a Mending enchantment, and I managed to figure out the enchantment on the Wanderer Cloak that makes the wearer unremarkable when the hood is up and added that to the Hylian Hood.

I ran to the southern exit from town and Cloud was already there along with almost everyone in the village to say goodbye.

I was a little surprised by the number of people but Cloud is pretty popular. When he caught sight of me he looked over my new clothes.

I was wearing the Hylian Set although, instead of the turtleneck it came with, I wore my regular white shirt, the chainmail over it, and I used Alteration to change the tunic from its original color to blue. I also did the same to the hood, changing it to black.

I was also wearing the leather armor pieces that came with it. My Bag of Holding was tied to one of the belts and I decided not to wear the sash that goes around the waist. Finally, I was wearing the leather back sheath and my steel longsword was strapped to it.

When I got closer, I noticed the two horses by Cloud.

In my free time for the past three weeks, I ended up getting horse riding lessons. This time in history was pretty boring. There was only so much magic training and story-making I could do before I'd get bored. So, I learned to ride a horse.

Also, I found out that the smartphone God gave me could also act as an inventory. It was a lot like the Sheikah Slate from Breath of the Wild.

When I showed Cloud the inventory function, he decided we'd take horses to Orario since I could easily store food and water for the horses and ourselves in my phone. Using horses would cut our seven-day travel time in half.

Cloud was finishing up giving orders to the guards and I started saying my goodbyes to the people I knew. When I got to Bell, I pulled two scrolls out of my Bag of Holding.

"What are these?" he said.

"Read the titles," I said.

He turned the scrolls over until he saw them, and gasped in surprise.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords

"Are these..." Bell looked up at me.