"Even if he doesn't remember, there's no way he could resist you forever." He mumbled before dropping his hand back to his own lap. "He really would be dumb if he did."

  "Zoro, I —."

   Suddenly, the wind got whipped out of me as an arm wrapped around me and snapped me up toward Luffy, who was hanging onto the main mast, a good 60 feet high. I smacked at high velocity into his chest as his arm unwound and he grabbed me normally around the waist.

  "Luffy!" I breathed, the wind still knocked out of me.

  "Hehehee, sorry, M'! I couldn't resist!"

   I looked back to Zoro, who had already started sleeping. Maybe he really did want me to leave him alone.

   "Luffy!" Usopp yelled, shooting at him with a dart gun. "I got you now!"

   Luffy desperately tried to dodge, but Usopp managed to snag his hand that was holding onto the mast. My stomach dropped, knowing what he was going to do next.

  "Oh noooo! You got meeeee!" Luffy joked, letting go of the mast and letting us fall.

   My heart and stomach were in my throat, the wind blew my hair straight up as we dropped. In my reality, this would most definitely be enough to kill me. Fear washed over me as i screamed. Then, Luffy wrapped his arms around me and spun us so that he was underneath me.

    When we hit the deck, we bounced straight back up. I could feel my body plaster against Luffy's as we skyrocketed upward. His chest rumbled as he laughed. When we started falling down again, he pulled me tighter into his chest. We bounced several more times before settling down firmly against the ground. Luffy kept laughing, keeping me plastered to him. My face was in the crook of his neck as I huffed heavily, trying to collect myself. I could hear Usopp approaching.

   "This is the end for you and Misaki!" He said. Then, Luffy rolled me onto my back, letting himself get shot as he laid lifeless on top of me.

  "Psst." He whispered in my ear, shoving a dart gun into my hand. Despite barely being able to breathe, I snatched the gun and shot Usopp in the head with it, making both of them laugh.

  "Shit, I guess you won." Usopp laughed, plucking the suction cup dart off of his forehead.

  Luffy laughed and sat up, still straddling me. He grinned at Usopp before looking back at me. "It went all according to plan." He joked.

  "What do you mean? You lost too!" Usopp said.

  "Yeah, but M' is on my side, no matter what. So technically I won." He placed his hands down next to me and leaned down, close enough to brush the tip of his nose with mine. "Right?"

   Suddenly, his eyes snapped wide open and he looked at me curiously.

   "Hey M'? Are you ok?" He said, putting his hand on my forehead. "Oh my God! You're burning up!"

   Fuck you, man! Of course I'm burning up! You just threw me around like a ragdoll and now you're on top of me!

   "I-I'm fine. Really." I stammered.

   "No, like you are so hot that your face is all red, M'! We should have Chopper look at you."

   "Luffy, she's fine." Usopp said, rolling his eyes.

  "Don't you remember?! She can get really sick because she isn't from here!" Luffy snapped, making the entire deck go silent.

   "Luffy? Did you just remember something?"