Love Is Not For Me

Khao staring at First that still sleeping beside him, Khao wonder how can he chase someone that will never be his lover. First turned his body, Khao frozen when First eyes staring back while smile.

"what time is it now?" First question made Khao wake up from his reverie to see First waking face. How can someone be so handsome even just wake up from a sleep and his husky voice make Khao act out of control because of First strong manly aura that stands out.

"6 o'clock" Khao quickly sit up then open his phone screen to check if he get any message from Joong because today they planned to hangout together while in Japan.

"why you wake up so early? did you plan to go anywhere with the boys?" First asking while walking to his bags to get ready for reherseal concert for tonight. Both of them should sleeping with other boys because they have a different concert schedule but First insist want to have a same room with Khao. First know Khao will be uncomfortable if need to share a room with other boys so they decided to stay together.

"hm yes, we planned to go eating at the famous place in here while Joong will do his vlogs." Khao said while put his phone back on the bed and watch at First figure that still searching something inside his bag. Actually Khao woke up from sleep because of the cold then he couldn't sleep again and he stayed up playing on the phone to wake up First so he would't be late for reherseal but First already woke up by himself.

"oh okay.. btw Khao can I bring your necklace? I forgot to bring mine hehe" First said with a big smile on his face

"even if I don't lend you, you'll still use it, right?" Khao rolling his eyes with his friend behaviour

"aaa please na na na~ I will buy you anything later naa" First sit infornt of Khao that still on the bed while show his pouty face. Khao heartbeat is very strong when First face come closer makes such a cute face and show his boba eyes.

"hahaha shaii.. you can use it" Khao said while pushing First shoulder slowly

"khob khun na khapp~" First walking to the bathroom to take a shower then Khao pull his blanket to his face while screaming softly

"aargh~ its not good for my heart in the morning" Khao blushed under the blanket then he hear a phone is rings. He look at the First phone screen show a name 'Mine', then he sigh when the reality hit him. He put First phone on the table then grab a cigarettes and hoodie to smoke at the hotel balcony.

"Khao?" First calling Khao name when he saw his friend is not on the bed anymore, First already wearing his sweater then saw Khao stand outside the balcony with a sweater while hugging his own body. First smiling looking at Khao freezing back then he grab the blanket on the bed and walking to the small figure

"ui why you stay outside in the morning? it so cold you know~" First back hug Khao body while the big blanket is around of their body. Khao surprised when he feel the warm from First body and the blanket. Sometimes Khao want to be a selfish and hoping First is his only, he love his buddy so much that turn out it will hurt himself. First and Mine already been together for a few years, they knew each other during college time and Khao not exist in First life yet.

"smoking... what you want?" Khao said while his eyes still staring the view of skyscrapers in a Japanese city. First turning his body to face each other and put all the blanket around Khao body only, Khao look like a baby.

"why you sound mad? Sorry I hug you suddenly.. I want to ask your help to hook this necklace for me" First bring out Khao necklace that he put inside the pocket jeans.

"hm ok, lower your body I can't reach your neck" First smiling and follow Khao instruction, after done connect the necklace Khao tap First shoulder signaling that he is done.

"thanks friend.. be careful when hangout naa" First hold Khao cheek then kiss his forehead, Khao already used with First kissing his forehead and cheek but his heart always beating faster. First action make Khao falling in love more without he realised

"First.. Mine missed call you when you take a shower" Khao said smile sweetly

"maybe she missed you and don't forget to call her back. I don't want she to disturb me when I hangout with the boys haha" Khao continue his word with laughing but deep down he feel uncomfortable to spell First girlfriend name.

"Okayy hahaha bye friend" First wave a goodbye then go out from the room

Khao slowly fall on th ground then hugging his knees and the blanket slowly fall off his shoulder

"what did you expect from him Khaotung.. he is not yours.."
.
.
.

I write this chapter when there is no update from FirstKhao for a week in March.. I put in my draft for a few months bcs I am not ready to post it... Since I saw many people still read this book I decide to update new chapter for my new readers 🙏

Thank you for the likes and read this random book yaa 🧡

btw are you guys ok if FirstKhao suddenly announce about their own date with other partner? I swear I am not ok bcs I am not ready to cry again🥺