Discoveries and the bet

3rd POV:

A few weeks have now passed and the Valkyries exam approaches, all of our protagonists are studying in theirs room to prepare for the exam...
Well when I say all, I mean all except the Tuna which lead to terrible repercussions for her when Fu Hua learned that Kiana was playing video games instead of studying. Let's just say that she is highly motivated now...
But one day Fu Hua couldn't take care of Kiana's tutoring and with the others out of the dorm except for Y/N and Rukia, she asked Y/N and Rukia if they could look after the Tuna, which they agreed to do, our story take back here.

In Kiana's room:

Kiana was trying to study without falling asleep which was a miracle but understandable since the exam was the day after. But Y/N and Rukia could clearly notice a lack of sleep from her and asked her about it.

Y/N: Kiana ?
Kiana: What ?
Y/N: Are you alright ? You seem very tired.
Kiana: ...I'm fine.
Rukia: Kiana, you are not fine, we both see that. What happened ?
Kiana: ...At night, I have weird dreams. I almost never remember the entirety of the dream except for the fact that it was horrible and that someone was talking to me.
Y/N: What do you think Rukia ? Can a Hollow do this ?
Rukia: I don't know, the best course of action would be look after her for tonight at least.
Y/N: You will take care of this then Rukia since Kiana is a girl and that I have to sleep too.
Rukia: *Nod* Alright, are you alright with that Kiana ?
Kiana: If it allows to understand why I have those weird dreams then yes !
Rukia: Good ! Then let's do this !
Y/N: But for now you should still focus on your study after all the exam is tomorrow.
Kiana: Like you don't need to study too Mr Punk !
Y/N: Hey ! It's not because I have bad reputation of going into fights that I'm dumb, at least not like a certain white haired Tuna !
Kiana: You want a fight ?!
Rukia: Calm down ! Both of you !  *Punch both of them on the head*
Both: *Have a bump on their heads* Ouch !

TS to nighttime brought to you by...

Kirby PDG

3rd POV and Y/N's inner world:

We see Y/N in front of a man standing on his Zanpakuto, both stare into the eyes of each other

Y/N: Zangetsu...
Zangetsu: No.
Y/N: Come on ! I didn't even tell you what I want !
Zangetsu: You want to retrieve the memories you've lost.
Y/N: Yeah, I don't remember anything from before I was 8 years old, and "she" said...
Zangetsu: She ?
Y/N: You don't know about my dreams ?
Zangetsu: ...Tell me about those dreams.