Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I woke up at nine in the morning and Ryan was not beside me. I got up and went to the living room. Ryan was sitting on the sofa, looking very serious as he stared at his phone.

"Good morning, Hon," I greeted him.

"Hey Hon, good morning. Come here, where's my morning kiss?" he said, lowering his phone.

I approached him and kissed him.

"Hon, do you want to do something today? You might have forgotten that my flight is at 5 PM."

"What have I forgotten? I'm tired of going out, I'll just cook, Hon. I'll cook your favorite dish."

My fiancé is really sweet. He grabbed his apron and started cooking.

He looks so hot in an apron.

...

"You're really good at cooking."

"It's nothing, Hon," he said with a smile.

...

Time flew by, it was already 3 PM. I got dressed and prepared my luggage, making sure all the necessary documents were in it. Ryan had also dressed up; he would be dropping me off at the airport.

"Luke, are you ready?"

"Yes, Hon, let's go."

The journey to the airport was silent. We arrived at the airport, and I grabbed my luggage from the car. Ryan approached me, and I could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hon, take care over there. I'll miss you, I love you so much, you know that."

I kissed him tightly, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of myself there. I love you too," I hugged him tightly and left before I might be late for my flight.
.
.
.

Ryan's POV

The plane carrying my fiancé had already taken off while I was still at the airport, sitting inside my car. Suddenly, I received a text.

I almost forgot.

"Good evening Daddy Ryan, see you later. I miss your big and thick cock."

"Same address, right?" I asked.

"Oops, not Daddy. I'm waiting here at xxxxx. And Daddy, I've already unlocked the door, so just open it when you arrive."

I went home first, took a shower, and grabbed the condom I had bought yesterday after shopping for clothes with Luke.

I bought it specifically for the upcoming 'session.'

"I'm on my way; prepare your hole, you slut", I texted Star.

...

(1 week ago)

I'm currently in the office where Luke and I work. I decided to take a break from the workload, as my fiancé had already gone home with a headache. I took out my phone and scrolled through YouTube when I suddenly received a text from an unfamiliar number, making me anxious.

"Do you want to try my hole, Daddy Ryan?" Who is this and how does he know my name?

Seconds later, he sent a picture of himself lying on the bed, his buttocks raised in front of a mirror, wearing only a jockstrap. I noticed that he was slightly muscular.

Seeing a muscular bottom turns me on. Especially when I'm called Daddy.

Although Luke called me Daddy only once, he didn't like it because he said it made him feel like he was calling me Dad.
This isn't right; I want to block this number, but it seems like my dick doesn't agree.

He sent another photo, this time with his middle finger provocatively touching his pinkish hole.

"Ahh Daddy, please make me your personal toy. Please let this muscle bottom be your cock sleeve."

I was trembling with desire, but I resisted, as I was sitting in front of my boss, Mr. Tristan.

I couldn't control my desire and asked for his name.

"What's your name? And how do you know me?".

"First, Daddy, I can't tell you why I know your name. You'll find out SOON. And my name is Star."

"But Daddy, what now? Will you agree to what I'm saying? I mean, I'm sure your dick already knows the answer, but still."

I hesitated for a moment and thought.

It's been a month since Luke and I last had sex. I would be lying if I said I wasn't affected, especially since I have a high sex drive.

Screw it, sorry Hon. I'll only do this once.

"I'll grant your wish, but this is a one-time thing, understood?"

"Yes, Daddy, ack, my hole is excited for this. Just wait for the address I'll text you around 7:00 PM."

I decided to text my fiancé that I would be late coming home due to work commitments.

By 4:30 PM, Mr. Tristan bid goodbye and left for the day. Only I and a few other employees were left in the office.

I finished my work but couldn't shake off the guilt of what I was going to do later. The excitement and lust were overpowering.

Exactly at 7:00 PM, the other employees left the company premises. I was still waiting for Star's text.

"I'm waiting here in xxxxx Daddy, don't worry, I bought condoms earlier...actually we can do it without using the condom."

He also sent a picture with his legs spread and wearing a mask that only covers his nose, eyes, and mouth. I ignored it and focused on his displayed hole.

"I'm on my way. You really want to be my slut, huh? Let's see now."

To be continued...

Tomorrow, I'll upload another chapter for you guys. I hope you will give me a follow. Thank you!