Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

I arrived at the address Star gave me. A luxury hotel greeted me. I entered the hotel and it was quiet inside, maybe the people in other rooms were already asleep. I went up to the top floor because Star's room was there.

I found his room and knocked.

*Knock knock knock*

No one answered, so I tried to open the door. When I entered, I saw a man kneeling at the foot of the bed. It was Star, wearing only a jockstrap and the mask he wore in the photo he sent earlier.

"Daddy, I've been waiting for you, please use this slut's mouth and hole already."

I couldn't recognize his face because of the mask, but why does his voice sound familiar?

But I didn't care because he looked so hot, like a dog waiting for its owner.

"Chillax slut, why don't you come here and kneel in front of me?" I was so turned on that I didn't know what I was saying.

He followed my command and quickly approached me as if he was a hungry dog.

I took off my clothes until only my boxers were left. He brought his face close to my crotch and smelled it.

"Ughh Daddy, your cock smells so good, like it's been working. Fuck."

"You like that smell, huh, you little shit," I said, slapping his cheek.

He ignored my slap and even buried his head deeper into my crotch. He licked my cock, eager to please.

I pulled down my boxers, revealing my 8-inch snake. I tapped it on his face, and my cock covered his face completely.

"What are you waiting for? Isn't this what you want to taste, you whore?" I said to Star.

"But Daddy, I have a deal. If I deepthroat your cock, more than just once will happen between us. Deal?"

I was confident that Star couldn't deepthroat me. Even Luke could only go halfway.

"Deal," I said with a smile.

Even with the mask on, I could see Star smile at my answer. He laid me down on the bed and I complied. He then knelt in front of my cock, which was now fully erect.

"Are you ready, Daddy Ryan?"

"Put it in your damn mouth, stop talking!"

"Daddy, your cock is really long," he compared it to his face.

Then he spat on my cock and started jerking it skillfully.

"Shit fuck, keep spitting, you pig."

He spat on it again and kept jerking my cock with his saliva making it slippery. He had been jerking it for a while and still hadn't put it in his mouth. I was getting impatient. I wanted to release my load in his mouth.

"Damn it, suck it already, I'm getting impatient."

"Don't forget our deal, Daddy."

And then he swallowed my whole cock. I was surprised by his sudden action.

"Ughh fuck, deepthroat, how did you manage that, ahhh shit," I moaned in pleasure.

He just smiled as he continued sucking my cock. He moved his tongue expertly.

"Fuck, you're so good at sucking, ughh keep sucking," I moaned loudly from the pleasure of Star's deepthroating.

"We're not done yet, Daddy, but I'm looking forward to our next session. I'll take over your cock."

"Stop talking, deepthroat me again, you slut."

He deepthroated me and I pushed his head further down.

*Gwarkk gwooakkk gorkkk*

I proudly watched him struggle with my cock in his mouth.

"You like that, don't you? Enjoy it, you bastard."

He spit it out, and my cock was covered in saliva. He slapped it on his masked face. His eyes were red, almost like he was high from sucking me off.

"Daddy, I have a question. Can your fiancé do that?" he asked with a smile.

How did he know I had a fiancé? I didn't respond and just slapped him again.

"Fuck, just focus on sucking, that's what you're here for, right?"

He continued sucking my cock, all you could hear were moans and sucking sounds in the whole room.

"Give some attention to my balls too, ughh."

"Fuck, Daddy, your balls are so heavy, I'm sure I'll be full from what they've gathered."

He sucked my balls while jerking my cock. I was writhing in pleasure from what he was doing.

"You have a mole near your balls, Daddy, I just noticed it now because it was covered earlier when I deepthroated you. Can your fiancé do that too?"

"Fuck, don't bring my fiancé into this if you don't want me to leave right now," he paused for a moment after my words, but then deepthroated me again, so I couldn't protest.

"Shit, ughh I'm close, swallow it, you bitch."

"Remember our deal, Daddy."

He then fully deepthroated me. I pressured him even more.

"Ughh, you slut, I'm almost there, swallow it," I groaned in pleasure as he deepthroated me.

"We're not done yet, Daddy, but I'm already looking forward to our next session, ughh."

He deepthroated me again. I remained still, watching him struggle with my cock in his throat.

He continued sucking and jerking me until I finally came in his throat.

"Your cum tastes so good, Daddy Ryan, there's nothing like it." *slurpp*

He then sucked my cock again and cleaned it with his tongue.

"We're not done yet, Daddy, right?" I saw his firm and soft ass as he lay beside me.

"I've already entered one hole of yours. You think I'm going to breed you now? Don't even dream about it, your hole will only get my tongue and fingers for now," I said to him.

"D-daddy, what do you mean?" I could sense the sadness in his voice.

I approached his laid-out body and grabbed him by the neck.

"Open your mouth, you little shit!"

He followed my command and I spat in his mouth.

"I agreed to your deal, right? I'll loosen up one of your holes in our next session," I said, slapping his ass.

The bastard smiled again and swallowed the spit I spat in his mouth.

This Star guy really seems familiar, and what's even more surprising is that he knows I have a fiancé, hmm.

...

To be continued...