The Argument

Ladybug jumped and ran until she spotted Cat Noir.
"Well hello Mlady" He smirked
She groaned " I thought we weren't doing this anymore!"
"Well obviously we are again" He said flirting.
Ladybug's face began to turn pale as she remembered what happend few months ago.
"You feeling okay y-" Cat Noir paused as Ladybug inturuped him.
"No- No I'm not" Her Voice Cracked.
"DO YOU REALIZE I LIKED YOU BEFORE BUT YOU DIDN'T?" she yelled.
"Yeah I did but be more si-" He paused again as she continued.
"DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP BECAUSE NOW MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T LIKE ME AND NOW HE'S ARGUING WITH ME!" She screamed
"WHAT HOW IS THIS CRAP ON ME?! PLUS I LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT YOU KEPT ON REJECTING ME!" He yelled back.
"NO! NO! NO! I WAS LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WAS BLIND, CAT NOIR. I WAS AFRAID!" she screamed at him
"THEN TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!?!"He screamed
"YOU WERE AKUMITISED BECAUSE YOU KNEW WHO I WAS UNDER MY MASK!" She started to sob.
"I WAS KILLED" She inhaled sharply
"EVERYONE WAS KILLED THE WHOLE PARIS WAS RUINED THE MOON WAS GONE!" She Sobed harder and louder.
"SO? THAT WAS PROBABLY ONE YEAR AGO"  He yelled as he started crying too.
She started to scream in pain as she thought about everything.
At this point the whole city had woken up due to the screaming.
"Don't be bemused its just the news," Nadjia said
"A new wave of distraction is in Paris! Ladybug and Cat Noir seem to be fighting." She said

Ladybug screamed as the helicopters came and slowly threw up on the floor then passed out.

My Kittyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें