Ch.12 "Another day, another slay bitch 😝"

Drew this in class ^^

•_______________________•
3rd pov

Y/n was just training, when Urokodaki walked up to her, scaring her, she accidentally sliced her boulder in half and it crumbled into pieces.
"Shit... that was easy,"
Y/n sighed as she turned around to Urokodaki.
"What is it old man?"

"I figured that this boulder was too easy and I came to in form you that you'll be working onto something more, challenging,"

Urokodaki explained as Y/n tilted her head in confusion.

Urokodaki instructed Y/n to follow him, she shrugged and followed him. They went up the mountain and when they got there, there was a tree sitting there.

"This tree is a cursed one, try to defeat that powerful curse."
Urokodaki said walking away from the place, leaving Y/n there.
"Okay..."
Y/n mumbled before going up to the tree and touched it.

Y/n shivered as she immediately took her hand off the tree.
"Holy fuck,"
She said scared.
"Language please,"
Said a voice.
Y/n looked up to see a man.
"Who are you?!" Y/n said backing away.The man got down from the branch he was on and walked towards her. He was about like 6'5, towering over Y/n.

(Sorry if you're taller)

"My name is Tsuki—"
"And my name is Taiyō!!"
Said another voice, another man popped out from behind Tsuki.
Tsuki rolled his eyes at the other male.

Taiyō had long dark orange hair that tied up to a high ponytail, his front part was mainly on his right side.
Tsuki had slightly longer black hair that tied up into a small ponytail, he didn't have a part, instead he had bangs.

Tsuki's eyes was the same as his hair color, Taiyo had yellow golden eyes, he also had a star shine in his eyes while Tsukis had no shine.

Tsuki had moon earrings with a moon charm hanging off the top part, three chains with little diamond water droplets hung off the moon charm. As for Taiyō, he had sun earrings with a sun charm hanging off the top of the earring part, his also had three chains with little shining stars hanging off of the charm, his earrings were golden while Tsuki's earrings were a dark silver.

Both of the males had a yukata top and black hakama pants, but their yukata and haori's were different, Taiyō had a dark orange haori and Tsuki had a navy blue one. Tsuki's yukata was a lighter blue with a dark navy blue layer under it.Taiyo had a light orange yukata with a darker orange for the layer underneath.

Studying the facial features, Taiyō had a beauty mark on his left cheek, right under his eye. While Tsuki had a beauty mark on the same spot but on the right side of his face. The males both had luscious eyelashes like drop the tut please— ahem anyways, both men were quite attractive.

"We are the curses that are bound to this tree right here."
Tsuki said pointing to the tree behind him.
"Woah..y'all are hot as fuck ngl..."
Y/n said looking at them in awe.
Both of the men blushed as Taiyō smirked with a small blush.
"You're not too bad yourself, darling~"
Taiyō said lifting chin up to him so they can make eye contact with each other.

Y/n blushed heavily and turned away.
Taiyō chuckled as he stood next to his brother, Tsuki looked off to the side.
"So, before you exorcise us, why don't we get to know one another,no?"
Taiyō said sitting down onto the soft grass staring at Y/n who nodded and sat down.
Tsuki sighed and sat down with them.