...
Another knock on the door brings Wangji out of his thoughts.

He was ready, so he opened the door and went to the night hunting.

Lan Qiren and many other elders forced Wangji to marry again, but Wangji was unwilling to this, every night, played "guqin" at Weiying room where Weiying stay in his seclusion, Wangji remain always in the Weiying thoughts and plays guqin to communicate with Weiying sole and ask for forgiveness and confess his love, yeah Wangji knows Weiying loves him, as Weiying wrote everything in the daily which he had with him in the seclusion, he asked one of the junior servant to bring that for him, Wangji knows this also by Weiying journal.

...

Years passed and nothing changed in Wangji's life, now he's a famous cultivator, not only for his cultivation but also for his story which everyone heard about his late husband, and people often talk about how he never married and devoted his life and love for only to his late wife/husband.

Wangji was now in his early 60's yet he keeps on playing the "guqin" for his Weiying, and today night was too cold, Wangji was sitting in the place where Weiying used to stay, things are still kept same, as they were used by Weiying no additional changes had been made there, the place looks exactly same till now.

Suddenly a smile stuck on Wangji's face noticeable easily this time, and he played at last few notes of the song and closed his eyes, his head slowly fall on the guqin, and that's how his brother finds him next morning.

Xichen make sure Wangji body buried near Weiying as this is something Wangji once said to his brother...

...

The memorial of them is made by Xichen within the Lan boundaries exactly where they live their whole life...

Many laws had been changed and some new laws had been made regarding marriage in cultivation World after their death.

Which had been read out loud at the Clan meeting.

'No bride is allowed to cover more than her half face with a veil.'

'If there's disputes in husband and wife relationship, that can't be solved, they can apply for divorce.'

'In any hearing at least six elders should be present and both bride and groom's side would be discussed.'

'Both bride and groom family should be presented and both the parties have an equal right to speak and present their evidence.'

'If divorce happened, right to second marriage will be given to both bride and groom, where groom can marry an another girl after 6 months from divorce and bride after 2 years of divorce.'

'Not before and after hearing, and family had a right to torture any person in any way.'

'The Right to food and water, The Right to sanitation will be imposed and can't be taken away even from criminals!'

And a few more laws were made.

...

Jiang Fengmian passed away from illness 5 years after Weiying death and Madam Yu, passed away 2 months after Fengmian, Jiang Cheng is a new sect leader of a Jiang Clan and he still kept his brother flute as a memory which Weiying left in Jiang Clan before leaving for the Jiang sect.

And Jiang Yanli had 2 kids 5 months after the Weiying death which she named A-Xian and A-Rulan one named after Weiying and one named what Weiying once choose while they were discussing about the future in Lotus pear.

And Xichen a sect leader, he dismissed all the elders who's blamed for the Weiying conditions from their right to speak in any family matters and some were even dismissed from their position to take part in any sect decision due to the cruelty and inhumanity they showed towards Wei Wuxian the late Lan Furen.

...
Many people lives changed after those laws, and many people do visit the memorial, many youngsters and lovers come there to visit, and that's how story of Wangxian was always been remembered.

Beloved beyond the end ... Lover who's love is beyond the end.

THE END!...

Not all love stories are remembered for their happy endings, some also been remembered for their undesirable love and sacrifices, not all stories give us happiness, some give us tears, which remembered forever.
     Cos there are many love stories across the globe, but people only remember those who's incomplete yet incomparable with completed love stories, cos love is worshipped there, lovers had caught there, even those unsuccessful battles.
But even if they lose that battle, they won many, in people's heart, they always live there after their death, or parting... And I believe, when a story stays in peoples' hearts, that story becomes immortal.
Just like Romeo Juliet they're still being remembered cos they're never been together and still there love was true, that stayed in peoples' heart, and it's still remembered, many years after their death...