Part 9

Wangji entered the pavilion, and went near Weiying's bed, sitting on the stool beside the bed, he said 'um', Weiying opened his eyes and look towards the Wangji, he tried to get up, and Wangji helped him by putting the pillow behind his back.

After sitting comfortably, Weiying look towards Wangji and give a short bow as a greeting, Wangji nodded his head, and said, 'I would like to have some words with you, before anyone else ask again.'

Weiying take a deep breath, and said 'How can I entertain second Master Lan?'

Wangji tighten his grip on bichen, and said, 'I would like to ask you, if you marry me by your own will?'

To this Weiying stay silent for a second before answering 'Yes'

'Does this have anything to do with miss Jiang missing?'

To this Weiying nodded and then shake his head, to this Wangji become more puzzled he doesn't understand what Weiying have to answer to his question.

This time Wangji decided to change the question and asked 'Do you have anything to do with Jiang Yanli missing?'

To which Weiying nod his head, this surprised Wangji but he tried to keep his patience.

And asked one last question.

'Why you marry me?'

Weiying glare at Wangji, as he's trying to keep his patience, even though he knows, he's at the fault and second master Lan is not guilty for this, he takes a deep sigh and said 'Don't you think second master lan you should ask about this before dragging me to the hall by my hairs, and insulting me and my parents, my family, and before everything?'

Wangji was angry now with coldness in his voice, he said 'I asked! I asked you where's lady Jiang, and why are you here? You don't answer, I'm still asking but you are not answering.'

With this Weiying just lowered his head, his eyes are filled with the tears, not having any more words, understanding that it's only his fault, it's true Wangji gave him a chance before, he's still giving a one, but it's him who's hiding the things from him.

Seeing Weiying crying like this, Wangji heart melted and he somehow calms himself, he passed his handkerchief to Weiying and stand.

'Uncle had decided to keep you in seclusion, but not a normal seclusion, rules will be different for you as a punishment, if there's anything you wanna say, I'm ready to listen.'

He created a butterfly message with his spiritual power and gave it to Weiying.

'While transferring your spiritual energy in it, read the message you wanna delivery and it will fly, to me, I will come to personally attend you, if in future you decided to speak any thing.'

With that, he left the pavilion, and went to the main hall.

In the main hall, Madam Yu zadian was glowing, like ready to hit Weiying, enough to show her anger, and Jiang Cheng was sitting silently in the corner as Yu Ziyuan is not letting him go anywhere. He already scolded cos he tried to help Wei Wuxian and stop the punishment.

'Wangji, you don't bring Wei Wuxian with you?' Lan Qiren asked in an annoyed tone.

Wangji bow down to his uncle and said, healers said, his health is not suitable for coming now, we should let him rest for a few more hours, Wangji was lying, for the first time he was lying to his uncle so he's unable to make an eye contact with his uncle.

To this, Yu Ziyuan shouted 'What do you mean!? I wanna know where's my daughter! Let me meet him, I don't care what those healers say, I want my daughter location, that's all!.'