Part 2

The door opened and, as the person's footsteps approached near the bed, her heartbeat boosts abnormally, in fear.

That person comes near her, and removed the veil from her face. Her whole body shakes in fear.

The movement their eyes meet and her husband saw her face, his eyes drifted from calm and caring to dismayed and enraged. For a movement, he kept agaze at her with his cold eyes, like he's gonna kill her with his eyes.

The thought endroid in his mind, that that's not the person, that's not the girl he's supposed to marry, that's not his bride, but the bride's sister. That's his sister in law...

His mind went blank with the emotions he felt at that time, he can't think of anything, just the fact that someone cheated him, someone not only cheated him but shattered his entire life. He doesn't know what he's supposed to do now, how he's supposed to react, he was never been so good at expressing his emotions, and that's not the emotions he ever thinks of feeling on the day.

He feels betrayed, and an anger rushed his veins, without thinking the only word comes out of his mouth is 'why?' He wanna know why the duped him, why Jiang's did that, why Wei Wuxian is here, instead of Jiang Yanli.

But Weiying is too scared, he wanna explain, but at the same time he donno how to explain all this, he wasn't even supposed to here in the first place, he is not the one who's supposed to marry him, he knows he betrayed his husband, not his husband, he has no right to call him his husband, he wasn't the one, his husband thought, he's getting married to.

He just lowered his head, but this end up making Lan Wangji even more furious.

This time he shouted 'Why are you here? Where's your sister Jiang Yanli? Where's lady Jiang?'

This makes weiying tremble in fear, he knows Lan Wangji, is a very calm and compassionate person, he never ever talked to anyone in a loud voice, never breaks his clan rules, yet now he's shouting, he can only envisage to which extent he makes Lan Wangji angry, that's he's shouting at him like this.

Even after continues questioning, when Lan Zhan doesn't receive any answer from Weiying, he pulled his hairs and start dragging him vehement with himself.

He dragged him towards the main hall, Weiying was crying due to rough hair pulling, the movement they reached there, Wangji pushed Weiying to the floor.

Everyone in the hall was shocked, and the whispers can be heard easily, no one is trying to suppress his voice, or stopping themselves from breaking clan rules, but yeah no one minds that, everyone's eyes are now focused on the Weiying on was laying on the floor, in the bridal attire.

'Wei Wuxian, you trouble maker, What are you doing here!?'

'Where's madam Jiang?'

'Do Jiang's betrayed us?'

'Why are you here, where's madam Jiang, if you are here?'

'Wasn't second jade braid was Jiang Yanli, why are you here?'

The hall was filled with the questions of various elders directed towards Wei Wuxian...