Part 5

This time Lan Wangji can also feel the intensity of pain in weiying eyes, and as he released that, he come in the front to protest.

'Uncle Jiang Wanyin is right, he may not able to survive if the punishment continues.' Weiying stare at Lan Wangji as he can't believe the Lan Wangji saying this, to protect him, in spite of interest pain he's feeling in his body, he feel the strange warmth in his heart.

He felt very strange, but he's slightly happy with that, in thought maybe my husband wants to save me, but within a seconds he compose himself and told himself, that this person doesn't marry him on his own will, so he's not his husband, this marriage is not right.

But Lan Qiran, he lost his temper after hearing what Wangji said, so he shouted.

'Wangji! You want to save his is that how you want to damage the reputation of the Lan clan, this is how you wanna disrespect your clan rules and punishment.'

Lan Wangji become silent after hearing his uncle's words, but then he somehow holds himself and took a deep breath.

'Uncle, I don't mean to disrespect my clan rules, but the situation now is not so fair to continue this punishment any further, 300 slashed are more than enough for anyone to handle on his body, that's why, I believe that continuing this punishment now, will kill him or can cause a more swear and permanent damage to him, so I insist to continue this punishment once healers give permission, as we all can see, he needs a medical assistance for now, and that's not against the clan rules.'

With that Lan Xichen also comes in the front and said. 'Uncle Wangji is right, we can't continue the punishment if the person's condition is not very well to take any further so, let's postpone the rest 200 slashes for next time and let the disciples accompany him to the healers pavilion.'

Lan Qiran nodded and left the place whereas madam Yu doesn't seem to be very happy with the this decision of the Lan Clan.

Weiying was taken to the healers pavilion, he almost fainted when he reached there, healers took him to the bed and laid him down. They were shocked to see his condition, they clean his wounds, and apply the medicines.

After sometime Lan Wangji visit the healers, he donno why he did that, but his heart, his heart is just wanna see that person,wanna knew his condition, so he console himself by telling himself, he's just doing this to insure that their clan don't kill him.

But deep inside he can't understand his emotions, ever since he saw Weiying, he's kinda mesmerized in his beauty, his heart was beating so fast.

But he finally stepped into the pavilion with some hesitation and uncentered emotions of his body.