"Let's take a vote" boomed Lady Acton. "All those in favour of the motion of no-confidence raised by Lord Black against Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge?"

It was unanimous, as all the members lit their wands, signifying that they wanted nothing to do with Fudge anymore.

"The motion passes. Cornelius Fudge, you are hereby removed from your position as Minister of Magic of Magical Britain and Ireland. As per the law, I will be acting as the head of the government until the new Minister can be elected. This session hereby comes to a close" said Chief Witch Acton, banging her gavel.

Everyone quickly got up and left, as no one was in a mood to talk. There were too many volatile emotions in the chamber, so people headed home at once.

Harry immediately went forward and engulfed Sirius and Amelia in a tight hug, just as Daphne hugged her father.

"I'm so incredibly proud of you, Daphne" said Cyrus.

"Thanks, Daddy" muttered Daphne. "It means a lot to me."

Daphne then kissed Harry goodbye and headed home with her father, while Sirius and Harry flooed to Black Manor. They both had something to do that evening.

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

An old man smiled from his seat on the Wizengamot. So, the Potters were descendants of the Ignotus Peverell? He had to confirm this vital piece of information with the others. If he was right, they had a new lead; and a new target. The wand, the stone, the cloak . . . He had no idea that Dumbledore too had been searching for the Hallows but he wasn't too surprised; there were others who were on this quest as well. He and his friends weren't like that idiot Xeno Lovegood; that man didn't really care about possessing the Hallows, but he did. Their group had been formed years ago to search for the Hallows. They would all have done it individually of course, but it was better if they had strength in numbers. The reason the quest of the Deathly Hallows failed for so many people is because all of them searched for the devices in secret. But not him as he had a few supporters to help him. Once they found the Hallows, they all knew what to happen to each other, but for now, they were in an alliance. But if Potter really was the last of the Peverell line, it would be very difficult getting their hands on him, especially if Dumbledore himself suspected the boy of having at least one of the Hallows; why else would Dumbledore try so hard unless he knew something? The boy was ridiculously powerful, both magically and politically. They would have to move carefully and that would take time, but he wasn't concerned. He had waited for all these decades, another one shouldn't matter. He would emerge victorious in the end. The Master of Death. . .

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

It was nearly sundown when two men Apparated in the middle of the high street in Godric's Hollow. They slowly walked down the road which would lead to the graveyard, emotions running high in both their minds.

"Look" said Sirius. Harry looked at the war memorial. It was a statue of three people – a man, a woman and a baby. He never thought that there was a memorial built for them here.

"Come on" muttered Harry quietly and they continued to the graveyard. They entered it, and Sirius led him to the place Harry had never had the courage to go, until now.

"Wait" said Harry suddenly on their way to James and Lily's grave. "What is that?" asked Harry, looking at a very old grave. He bent forward with his lit wand, looking at the markings on the stone.

Ignotus Peverell

"He's my ancestor" said Harry quietly. "Okay, let's go."

Sirius led him to a marble grave. The words were shining on the stone, making it easy to read under the dying sunlight. Harry walked close to the headstone and sank to his knees. For a few seconds, he didn't say anything, until finally, the tears came. Sirius immediately knelt beside his godson, hugging him tightly, as Harry cried on his shoulder.