People watched for the next several minutes with bated breath as Harry and Voldemort duelled with everything they had. The duel was spectacular, and also deadly. People woke up to the harsh realities of what war was really like, and many were in awe of Harry, who was a fourteen-year-old boy, being able to hold his own against a Dark Lord who was five times his age. After several minutes of duelling using various branches of magic, they both fired spells at each other which met in mid-air.

People screamed as the blasts and sparks from the two spells colliding could be seen on the mirrors. Both Harry and Voldemort's spells were battling for dominance, but everyone could see that Harry was clearly winning the fight. Suddenly, bolts of lightning flew from the fingertips of Harry's fingers and attacked Voldemort.

People started loudly clapping and cheering when Voldemort fell down, but they quietened when they heard Harry talk. There were many wide eyes when Harry mentioned the prophecy. Some of them even turned to look at Neville, once they realised that he too could have been the Boy Who Lived.

Dumbledore was shocked to stillness. Things were going in ways he had never, ever foreseen. How? How did it all go wrong? Had Harry defeated Voldemort? How could that be possible? He knew that he wasn't dreaming, as he had seen the fight that had taken place between the two wizards. The fact that Harry could fight like that given his age scared Albus. He had to think of something to stop Harry, quickly.

Dumbledore's jaw dropped when he realised that Harry knew about Voldemort's Horcruxes. How did the boy know? For that matter of fact, how did he even know what a Horcrux was in the first place? He paled as he heard Harry mention all the artefacts which Albus had thought might have been used by Tom for his Horcruxes. This was not good at all!

His face burned with anger when he heard Harry accuse him of setting up the Potters to die. He looked at the stadium and many narrowed eyes were looking at him with disgust. Albus was glad that Sirius wasn't here; if not there would have been another duel, right there at Hogwarts; not that Sirius could ever hope to win against him.

When everyone saw Harry behead Voldemort, people started cheering and magical fireworks exploded in the air, courtesy of many witches and wizards who had lost families thanks to Voldemort and his Death Eaters. People were hugging each other, laughing, others crying, as Hadrian Potter had saved them again.

"Long live the Boy Who Lived! Long live Hadrian Potter!" someone shouted.

"To Hadrian Potter, the Chosen One!"

"To Hadrian Potter, the defeater of You-Know-Who!"

"May Magic bless our saviour, Hadrian Potter!"

As Harry cried hugging his thunderbird familiar, magical creatures all over the world celebrated the victory of the Lightning Lord.

Daphne Greengrass smiled as she closed her eyes, tears falling down her beautiful face. He had done it. Harry had been victorious. Voldemort was dead. But she turned and saw the shocked face of Albus Dumbledore and her eyes narrowed. She would keep an eye on that man. She wouldn't let anyone touch her fiancé, and Dumbledore was the person powerful enough to do it. She smirked as an idea flashed to her, and she discreetly touched the Gryffindor and Slytherin family rings on her hand and closed her eyes. A few seconds later, there was a light flash from the rings and she opened her eyes.

Daphne turned around and saw that both her parents were crying tears of happiness. In a distance, she could see her sister and friends were all crying as well. She had never seen her father cry before but knew that the situation was something no one had expected. The man who had terrorised the country for so many years and had killed countless witches and wizards was now dead; killed by her fiancé.