"You control that stupid paper?" shouted Umbridge, anger coursing through her veins. "I'll have you killed Potter, mark my words. The Ministry will find me, and when they do, you'll be in big trouble."

Harry simply yawned. "No one would ever find you here Dolores. You're in the dungeons of one of the most heavily warded and fortified castles in the world. It has withstood sieges for more than a thousand years and I'm not about to let it fall anytime soon. As for getting me killed, who's going to believe you? I'm the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter. I'm the public's golden boy and every girl's lover boy" he smirked. "When compared to me, just who the hell are you?"

"But enough chit chat" said Harry. "I'm here to find out your secrets, so let's begin. Are you going to talk or should I make you?" he asked smirking.

"Go to hell, brat!" shouted Umbridge. "I'll never tell you anything! You're nothing but an uppity half-blood bastard born to a mudblood whore!"

Suddenly, Umbridge screamed as several painful cuts erupted all over her body. She was tossed around the walls of the dungeon and came to rest at Harry's feet whimpering. "Never insult my mother in front of me" said Harry in a low, dangerous voice. "And never use that disgusting word either. I will never tolerate the insult of four women I greatly admire and look up to – my mother, Lily Potter; my honorary aunt, Amelia Black; my mother-in-law, Elizabeth Greengrass; and of course, my fiancée, Daphne. Insult any one of them again, and you'll feel my wrath."

Harry then chuckled darkly. He pointed his thunderbird feather wand at her and petrified her. With a wave of his wand, the metal doors of the cell opened. "I knew you would never answer my questions, so I'll have to do this the underhanded way" he purred, looking into her terrified eyes. "I'll make this as painless as possible. After all, we want you to suffer later, don't we? Legilimens!"

Fifteen minutes later, Harry removed himself from her mind. The smile was gone from his face, but now, only hate and anger remained. "You bitch" he snarled. His hair turned white and lightning bolts appeared all over his body. "How many lives have you ruined because of your quest for power?" he asked, kicking her face.

"So, you're the one who escaped the clutches of William Potter" he said quietly, enjoying the terrified expression on her face. "Your ancestor was the one who tried to seize Potter Castle and murdered various members of the Potter family in the process. Every one of the attackers was killed, but one woman had escaped the wrath of my great-great-grandfather, and you are her descendant. Your family was responsible for the Potter massacre. And now, you're trying your best to end the line with me" he said dangerously. "You should know that I'm very protective of my family. You messed with the wrong wizard, Dolores."

"Not only that" he said, moving around her, circling like a tiger would its prey "you also kidnapped several boys and girls, children, and started a prostitution ring to serve your sick desires and that of your clients. That was the reason you wanted to watch that memory so badly at my trial; you wanted to use me for your underhanded business. That's how you made money and rose through the ranks at the Ministry; bribery and blackmail. I can't believe that there are such witches and wizards who would do something like that. It is a violation against Old Magic, and they will be punished. Lockhart might have been put in Azkaban, but had he actually gone through with the act, nothing could have prevented him from certain death."

Umbridge was shivering from head to toe. How had he found out so quickly? She had to do something, but she was bound.

"You know, I promised myself that I would never use the Cruciatus curse after what happened to my godmother and her husband" whispered Harry, his face inches from hers. "But lucky for me, I have a better method I could use."